Quantcast

Meet our new doggie

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Freak said:
You have Small, Medium and Large dogs....

Small = Italian Greyhound

Medium = Whippet

Large = Greyhound

We have 3 Whippets. Here they are playing in our back yard.

I miss Jasper and Lucy!
:(

Are they going to be at Schweitzer??

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I Are Baboon said:
Jewell did stairs yesteday, two days removed from having never seen stairs in her life. HOORAY! (just felt like bragging there for a sec :D )
Our pound dog still doesn't do the stairs after about 4 months of having her. We are pretty sure somebody kicked her down a set at some point in her early life. She won't even walk by them if someone is nearby. It's fine though. We keep the kitty litter downstairs so we aren't exactly encouraging her to go down there...

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
jdschall said:
Our pound dog still doesn't do the stairs after about 4 months of having her. We are pretty sure somebody kicked her down a set at some point in her early life. She won't even walk by them if someone is nearby. It's fine though. We keep the kitty litter downstairs so we aren't exactly encouraging her to go down there...

Poor pup.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I Are Baboon said:

Poor pup.

Yep, She's a bit of a nut case. But not so bad that she's unmanagable. She's young yet so I think we can still salvage her with love. She looks a lot like your dog mixed with some lab and ???. We think she might have some Greyhound in her but who knows?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
jdschall said:
Yep, She's a bit of a nut case. But not so bad that she's unmanagable. She's young yet so I think we can still salvage her with love. She looks a lot like your dog mixed with some lab and ???. We think she might have some Greyhound in her but who knows?
Well good for you for taking her in and giving her a good home!

Jewell is at the vet right now getting cut open and fixed. Hope she's ok. Maybe I should call and check up on her......

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Jeez, you're pathetic ...

I say that as I am already worrying about missing my dogs when we go to Alaska for a week on Saturday. That is probably more pathetic.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Velocity Girl said:
We're going to try and hit some Mt. Hood races too so they'll be with us if we do :D
That sounds acceptable. I will most likely head up to at least one of the hood races to take some video/photo. Give to kids a scratch on the snoot for me till then!!

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
I Are Baboon said:
We both need :help:
I worry the same way! I felt guilty as hell dropping Sophie off to get fixed last week because she was all excited to be there and see the people at the vet's office.....I felt horrible knowing that what she was about to endure.....and yes, I called to check up on her during the day :)

Velocity Girl said:
I worry the same way! I felt guilty as hell dropping Sophie off to get fixed last week because she was all excited to be there and see the people at the vet's office.....I felt horrible knowing that what she was about to endure.....and yes, I called to check up on her during the day :)

it's ok, the vet office expects people to call.

They told me to call if I didn't hear from them - and I did. TWICE. :)