Quantcast

Meeting Monkeys....

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
So in the last week I've met 3 monkeys.

First it was Sanjuro. Met up with him at the Toronado in San Francisco. A number of beers and then some burgers. Good dude.

Then it was OGRipper. Met up with him at the Toronado in San Francisco. A number of beers, a change of venue to Kezar for more beers and awesome food. Good dude.

Then it was MTB_Rob_NC. Met up with him for a ride on Tuesday. Excellent ride, minus the guy that got a separated shoulder and my own crash with a trashed derailleur and hanger. Good dude.

What's the theme?

Monkeys are good dudes (and dudettes).

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
DRB said:
Then it was MTB_Rob_NC. Met up with him for a ride on Tuesday. Excellent ride, minus the guy that got a separated shoulder and my own crash with a trashed derailleur and hanger. Good dude.
So it was only a seperated shoulder and not the broken collarbone? I guess that is something positive.

How is your bike? Ready to go for today? I will even skip Thirsty Thursday at Wachovia for a guided tour of Catawba. How much is that ride gonna hurt me?

DRB said:
What's the theme?

Monkeys are good dudes (and dudettes).
:stupid:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
MTB_Rob_NC said:
So it was only a seperated shoulder and not the broken collarbone? I guess that is something positive.

How is your bike? Ready to go for today? I will even skip Thirsty Thursday at Wachovia for a guided tour of Catawba. How much is that ride gonna hurt me?

:stupid:
Yep its on like donkey kong. The bike still kinda jacked up but that ain't stopping me. More climbing then Springs so maybe it'll hurt a little bit :sneaky:

I'll shoot you a PM with the details.