Quantcast

Meeting with a mortgage guy on Wed.

kingbee

Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Ohio
The deck needs a full replacement but I'm not sure if that or a re-paint of the chimney comes first.
I was trying to portray something...phallic, I failed.

Wonder if you couldn't blast the paint off the chimney? I have never been a fan of painting a chimney.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I was trying to portray something...phallic, I failed.

Wonder if you couldn't blast the paint off the chimney? I have never been a fan of painting a chimney.

Yeah well they stucco'ed over the top part of the bricks and then painted the stucco pink.

I got the phallic reference.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Congrats, and the best part is you don't have to move.
Yep I love that part, and all the time and money I put into making our daughters room look like pottery barn with wainscotting and new trim isn't wasted either.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Congrats on the house.
The deck should be replaced ASAP.
Shop around for the best mortgage rate look in the Sunday paper.
We already did some shopping and we found the best rate we could. He's been super helpful and he's been very responsive to questions so we're really happy with the guy we're using.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Holy fawk......

So 2 months ago my wife was 1 point below the minimum requirement for this FHA no PMI mortgage so over the past 2 months we've done a few things to get that one point. Well today we had our credit run and we pulled her's up 7 points.

So... we're qualified for a mortgage we can afford on a house we can afford, now we just need to lock in tomorrow and we're all set to buy our first house!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Holy fawk......

So 2 months ago my wife was 1 point below the minimum requirement for this FHA no PMI mortgage so over the past 2 months we've done a few things to get that one point. Well today we had our credit run and we pulled her's up 7 points.

So... we're qualified for a mortgage we can afford on a house we can afford, now we just need to lock in tomorrow and we're all set to buy our first house!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats dude:thumb: