Quantcast

Megan Black to the front desk....

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
at least she didnt dump me on valentines day
Ya cause she was probably playing you as the trump card to her manmeat. She was like... Oh ya, if don't give me some level of committmemt I am going to go visit Biggins.

Your reputation probably transcends the continental divide and the dude probably sacked up and said he loved her or something last night.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Ya cause she was probably playing you as the trump card to her manmeat. She was like... Oh ya, if don't give me some level of committmemt I am going to go visit Biggins.

Your reputation probably transcends the continental divide and the dude probably sacked up and said he loved her or something last night.
thats what i figure, i mean he probably heard about me and decided to go ahead and tell her whatever she wanted to hear so he could seal the deal before i got there.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
thats what i figure, i mean he probably heard about me and decided to go ahead and tell her whatever she wanted to hear so he could seal the deal before i got there.

Chics and their games I tell ya! :nope:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
or she just decided to settle for second best since the best was across the country.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Ya cause she was probably playing you as the trump card to her manmeat.
i love manmeat! now that i'm with someone, i get three square meals a day and i feel healthier than ever!

although, some say it's better to have 6 meals a day in smaller doses.....hmmm

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i have been fired because of ridemonkey and now i have been e-dumped publicly on ridemonkey. why am i not a moderator yet?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
biggins said:
or she just decided to settle for second best since the best was across the country.
...or maybe just be grateful that third-rate was across the country where she doesn't have to see you awkwardly at social occasions. ;)

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
binary visions said:
...or maybe just be grateful that third-rate was across the country where she doesn't have to see you awkwardly at social occasions. ;)
yeah but now i dont get the pleasure of the lowdown dirty breakup sex.

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
SkaredShtles said:
Just ignore him/her/whatever. They're incomprehensible.

-S.S.-
meh, whatever, i just got this weird feeling that it's some loud-mouth that i know that likes to sign in on with different names and cause troubles!

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
[snicker, snicker]

Time for a new avater, eh, Big 'Uns? I'd suggest one that doesn't shake her tailfeathers so much. Such activity does not go unnoticed by all the other drones in the hive. What you need on the rebound is nice librarian to make you forget your troubles. :D

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
dh girlie said:
You mean Biggins is actually BEAR??? :D

to this day, no matter how many times you post that picture, i cant beleive that you actually have that saved on your hard drive at work.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Megan Black said:
i love manmeat! now that i'm with someone, i get three square meals a day and i feel healthier than ever!

although, some say it's better to have 6 meals a day in smaller doses.....hmmm

Smaller doses eh???

Hope your new boy toy doesn't take that the wrong way :sneaky:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
biggins said:
to this day, no matter how many times you post that picture, i cant beleive that you actually have that saved on your hard drive at work.

You know whats funny is...when I first found the pic, I had it on my desktop...not the actual picture, the file...and I was out of work for a month from some surgery and I came back and it was still there and I was like...what the hell is Bear? I had this older lady filling in for me while I was gone and I'm sure she saw it! HAHAHAHAHA! I love that picture...it's so damn appropriate so often...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
dh girlie said:
You know whats funny is...when I first found the pic, I had it on my desktop...not the actual picture, the file...and I was out of work for a month from some surgery and I came back and it was still there and I was like...what the hell is Bear? I had this older lady filling in for me while I was gone and I'm sure she saw it! HAHAHAHAHA! I love that picture...it's so damn appropriate so often...
i think someone is in love with a big ol' teddy bear

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
DVNT said:
Smaller doses eh???

Hope your new boy toy doesn't take that the wrong way :sneaky:
hehe, smaller DOSES, man, DOSES. some have the control to do that....ya know, like a dog saving his pee for marking his territory instead of going out to a fire hydrant and letting it all out...... :thumb:

J

JRB

llkoolkeg said:
[snicker, snicker]

Time for a new avater, eh, Big 'Uns? I'd suggest one that doesn't shake her tailfeathers so much. Such activity does not go unnoticed by all the other drones in the hive. What you need on the rebound is nice librarian to make you forget your troubles. :D
Uhm - that would be his sister, and that is just sick. :dead:

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
bibs said:
what? thats bull...Im calling you out!!! Biggins is way cooler!! Do I know him? can he ride?
hehe, that's funny that everyone wants to know if he can ride. yes, he can. he's been out w/ an injury for awhile tho. nay, you don't know him.

hay i are baboon, can you tell us who that other user was?? other screen name?