Quantcast

Megavalanche Peru

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
I've been toying with the idea of working my ass off, saving some $$$ and trying to hit up the Megavalanche in Peru on March 30th. There's a company that has a package deal where you can ride 10,000 ft descents every day for 9 days and top it off with the race.

Anyone want to tag along?? :thumb:

Jun 11, 2004
Couple of my buddies from Florida went a couple of years ago......said it was awesome!

Here is an after race pic they took with CG! Santiago is the one trying to grab CG's "package" and Jimmy MIA is the one with no shirt!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I've been toying with the idea of working my ass off, saving some $$$ and trying to hit up the Megavalanche in Peru on March 30th. There's a company that has a package deal where you can ride 10,000 ft descents every day for 9 days and top it off with the race.

You're going to have to apply for an expedited VISA A.S.A.P. Yes...go.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
You're going to have to apply for an expedited VISA A.S.A.P. Yes...go.

Oh...that must be why the Peruvian Embassy website says this:
"United States citizens do not need a visa to visit Peru if you are traveling as a tourist with a valid US passport. "

:busted:

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina

How much? I sure my Wife would love it if I went!!!! Hee Hee!!!

Oct 9, 2006
COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!

I have been wanting to do one of these for years.....can you imagine starting at 16,000+ feet and finishing somewhere near the ocean....riding across the Glaciers.....how rad!!!!

here is a link: