Quantcast

Melvins rule, OK?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
"Moving like a Komodo dragon on ketamine" Mr, Ginsberg called he wants his notes back...Just kidding cool review of a cool band....

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
are you the one wearing the panda hat?
Thanks. I thought everyone would assume I was the Asian dude.

I met him outside the Whole Foods, about 7 blocks from the stadium. I was just standing there after I grabbed a bite, and here comes Buzzo. I'm sure he got a lot of looks but I don't know who would know him at the game.

toowacky

Monkey
Feb 20, 2010
Pac NW
Nice.

Melvins were one of those bands that a friend provided the enlightenment... a miix w/ some Houdini/Egg Nog/Stoner Witch/Electroretard/Senile Animal.

I honestly wouldn't know where to start w/ any of the newer stuff...

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Saw their show last week here. Bonkers.

Currently ****ting my pants about seeing Indian next week.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Thanks. I thought everyone would assume I was the Asian dude.

I met him outside the Whole Foods, about 7 blocks from the stadium. I was just standing there after I grabbed a bite, and here comes Buzzo. I'm sure he got a lot of looks but I don't know who would know him at the game.
I thought you were the panda hat. Panda's are very Asian and the hat was most likely made in china.

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
Saw their show last week here. Bonkers.

Currently ****ting my pants about seeing Indian next week.
I'm going to be in NYC this weekend. A quick search for shows that suit my interest reveals - Unsane sat night. Know of anything else?

re Indian: I have The Unquiet Sky and have been kinda meh about it.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
I'm going to be in NYC this weekend. A quick search for shows that suit my interest reveals - Unsane sat night. Know of anything else?

re Indian: I have The Unquiet Sky and have been kinda meh about it.
Pick up their latest—Guiltless. Friend is throwing a booty bass party, that's all I know of.

Narlus, I was at Monday's show.

Last edited: