Quantcast

***Memorial Day GMT***

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
The racket from hail right now is incredible! I wonder if the Tesla (at the Lakewood body shop) is getting pummeled. Thankfully the Land Cruiser and the minivan are in the garage.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Having the toddler really changes the game with these activities. With Haley we can send her off on her way with all the other 5-9 year olds. With Hannah we have to constantly pay attention to where she is, are the gates closed, is she hungry, etc. We have other friends with kids in the 1-4 range, but when the core neighborhood group is 5-9, it is fucking exhausting having the only toddler - as occurred when another friend left around the same time as Toshi.
I bet a 3rd kid would help that :weee:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
The racket from hail right now is incredible! I wonder if the Tesla (at the Lakewood body shop) is getting pummeled. Thankfully the Land Cruiser and the minivan are in the garage.
We had a small hail storm roll through around 10pm or so, then another around midnight. Noisy, but the hail remained small the whole time. My wife, of course, had JUST bought flowers on Saturday and planted them around the yard yesterday... :)

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
We had a small hail storm roll through around 10pm or so, then another around midnight. Noisy, but the hail remained small the whole time. My wife, of course, had JUST bought flowers on Saturday and planted them around the yard yesterday... :)
Yeah, about 1.5 cm little balls of hail around here. Just a lot of them. It swept through at 1:40 or so and then another wave at 4:30.