Quantcast

Memorial Day ride

splat

Nam I am
Today Being memorial day , ment a Day off from work to have fun
and I would start early. met up with Smoking Joe for an early ride , ride started at 8 am I hit the road to get over there for the start at 7:30

Got out ther and the Bike hada flat . Of course it did I gave my Spare tube away yesterday! ( lately when ever I give a tube away , I then get a flat. ) no biggie grabbed another tube from down stairs put it in and I was good to go . I just got over there at 8 on the dot. and we rode !

Going in this enterance is a little muddy. This is suppose to be becoming a rail trail soon, and maybe when they do , they will fix the water main that is leaking and hence all the mud all the time.

a little stitch Job , not the best , but you get the idea.

Smokin joe , up a rock

another stitch job

Vincent on a fun section of trail

vincent Trying to get another Picture in the crash thread .

Creek crossing time

Joe attempting a Tree ride

Hey Ma no feet !

and this looked really tough , the section he is on has a tiny drop and gap to make it interesting

Vincent , really wanting to make the crash thread

More rocks

Down a fun little roll

and Finally , met up with a native sunnying him slef on what was becoming a rather warm day.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
splat said:
turned out fine

Boon , it was behind my house , just trails less traveled ( or at least photgraphed) although that off camber roll, was one we just discovered and is not used much.
:confused:

But you said you hit the road at 7:30 to get there at 8:00. Whatchu talkin bout splat?

J

JRB

Any chance that smokin' joe's fork creaks like mad? Mine is and I am wondering if it's a known issue.

Nice pics. Looks fun.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Hahah - I didn't read at first and I was like, "Dang, three people are all wearing the same thing in that one picture! :)

Nice job Splat.