Quantcast

Memorial Day Weekend

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
I know its its a little ways from now but.......Opening weekend at Snow Shoe or US Open @ Diablo? Both are the same weekend. Being that S.S. is running the W.T. lift that weekend and as high as gas is or will be by then, a group of us have opted to go to S.S. Just wanted to see how many are doing what?

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
I'll be at the Open, because I live in MD over the summer and Diablo is only 3 hours away. If anyone wants to drive to my house and then carpool up to the Open let me know.

Oct 9, 2006
Foot should be better by then so I wanna say count me in for a Memorial Day return to lift assisted riding...If I had to guess, coming off the couch after 10+ weeks of chilling I will still be faster than JohnBoy!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Foot should be better by then so I wanna say count me in for a Memorial Day return to lift assisted riding...If I had to guess, coming off the couch after 10+ weeks of chilling I will still be faster than JohnBoy!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
You must of meant "fatter than JohnBoy", but that sounds like you are callin me out punk! We will see ya there, and when Im rubbing your rear tire yelling at ya, I dont wanna hear any bitchen!

And where is this comin from Mofat, a slam on JohnBoy outta da blue? Thats a first.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Cecil, where you staying? That's something I haven't figured out yet, and I really don't wanna camp two nights in a row.
Making it a family trip of it. will go up a few days early to Toms River to see Family in NJ and do some surfing with my brother in law. Then will drive up to the US Open by mself 1:30mins away for 2 days. Staying at a friend house 15mins from the Mt.

Oct 9, 2006
Well, I dont know mattmatt so I dont wanna call him out....and you have many much more tattoos than I do so I cant beat you at that and at this point i am such a loser in life that I have to feel like I will be better at someone than something...so next time you wanna have a broken foot bones contest , holler. I am down to whoop your ass at broken foot boneses. But really, yall gettin a condo or sleeping in the parking lot to save money for gas bills?

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Oct 9, 2006
Dont think I caught anything from you Bizutch...luckily due to my acute agoraphobia and germaphobia, i had on my super sheer latex gloves that day. So unless we kissed and i dont know about it i didnt catch a case of internet ego badassery.:brows::brows:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Dont think I caught anything from you Bizutch...luckily due to my acute agoraphobia and germaphobia, i had on my super sheer latex gloves that day. So unless we kissed and i dont know about it i didnt catch a case of internet ego badassery.:brows::brows:
I'll have you know that the ego is not reserved only for the internet. :thumb:

First time me and JeffKill and JohnBoy met, I kidded with them and said..."Well, which one of you do I fight first?" :D

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I'll have you know that's my personal steed from 2004...paid a wopping $230.00 to put it back on trail.

Besides, back at the fall Clemson race, I smoked a few unlucky guys on my wife's 13 inch bike...with top shifters and wallowed out crank arm. Should have seen me before my race run begging for an 8mm! :D