Quantcast

Men are good for women's health!

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
JUST when you thought you've HEARD IT ALL!!!

Although this sounds like someone wrote it on Wikipedia as a joke, there it is in print... :eek:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ejaculatory_fluid

Down under the section (Physiological aspects) is this claim...

"A recent study has suggested that semen acts as an antidepressant in women, so that women physically exposed to semen are less likely to suffer from depression. WTF? :weee: It is thought that the psychological effects of semen are a result of its complex chemical make-up including several mood-altering hormones (testosterone, oestrogen, follicle-stimulating hormone, luteinizing hormone, prolactin and several different prostaglandins)."

Now why isn't the news media getting this message out there!!!? :mad:

So I guess the key is here to get the word out to all the ladies, if you're in a bad mood, AY! Just say'n... Us guys are willing to help ya all out with that depression and mood swings! :D :rofl:

Last edited:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
This is the truth. Don't do ANYTHING to dispel this truth.

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
That study just confirmed my credentials as a Psychiatrist AND Pharmacist. Diagnose them then give them their medicine.
" Would you like that orally or through the backdoor mam ?"

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
That study just confirmed my credentials as a Psychiatrist AND Pharmacist. Diagnose them then give them their medicine.
" Would you like that orally or through the backdoor mam ?"
:rofl: LMAO!

Rep "cuming" your in your direction... :D

Don't want to forget that legal disclaimer Milo!

(announcer voice) Although semen controls depression in women, in a clinical ANALysis, side effects were butt hurt, anal discharge, and a craving for cream soda.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Imagine what a world it would be if oral ingestion 3 times a day 7 days a week lowered women's weight to a permanent 110 lbs!?
We'd have a lot of happy men, and a lot of happy, skinny women!

The divorce rate would probably drop dramatically too.

....any genetic science monkies out there who can make this happen...?:popcorn:

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Its more like a plethora or cornucopia
El Guapo: Jefe, what is a plethora?
Jefe: Why, El Guapo?
El Guapo: Well, you told me I have a plethora. And I just would like to know if you know what a plethora is. I would not like to think that a person would tell someone he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has *no idea* what it means to have a plethora.
Jefe: Forgive me, El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education. But could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
El Guapo: Jefe, what is a plethora?
Jefe: Why, El Guapo?
El Guapo: Well, you told me I have a plethora. And I just would like to know if you know what a plethora is. I would not like to think that a person would tell someone he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has *no idea* what it means to have a plethora.
Jefe: Forgive me, El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education. But could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?
Together we... raped the horses and rode off on the women!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Problem is this only works when absorbed through a woman's tear ducts.

:think:

Ok....for some that is not a problem.