Quantcast

MENA RICTOR 8.0 DH report and pics

outkast

Chimp
Nov 22, 2003
big thanks to Kenny Davis for promoting the race. thanks to darknut and the rest of the goonsquad for a kickass series. and of course thanks to all the sponsors that make these things possible and even more fun.

i think there was around 65 racers there this weekend. texas was well represented with podiums from austin and dallas crews. arkansas had a few themselves too. i cant remember who all finished where so ill let the others post that up or just wait for the results.

lots of carnage. broken bikes, bruises, blood, and even a broken collar bone. not to mention a 60lb BMX takin out the entire goonsquad tent and everyone in it. hope we can find some video of that.

good weekend. if you havnt hit any of these races youre missing out. really cool groups from all over hanging out and racing.

ok now for the pics

go to www.photobucket.com and enter in menaark for the album name. theres a folder called RP pics and in there is 6 folders with pics from the weekend. ill add more as i get more. if yuo got pics you wanna add just email me at mtboutkast AT yahoo DOT com and ill get you the info to add pics.

had a great time and i cant wait til cass to do it again.

later

outkast

Chimp
Nov 22, 2003
damn i forgot to thank my friend tia. she took all the pics in the RP folder and drove 4 hours and put up with drunken DH antics the whole weekend and even helped out at the race all while baking in the sun and STILL getting some real nice pics.

i think well make her our official photographer.