Quantcast

>>$$merry baby jeebus/capitalism wins day gmt$$<<

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Managed to make our way to Boston with little trouble. Should probably go to bed, have a lot going on tomorrow! Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Merry Christmas to you all that celebrate it! Gifts are done. glad that's over with. now we have to figure out what to do with the kids in this awful weather to burn off all the pent up energy. Skiing and sledding are out. Maybe skating?

Man, is there ever a lot of pressure to make things "nice" on this day. Glad it's over.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Coffee, feeding the dogs, Wife and MIL are still asleep. 36* out. Have to harvest all our lemons and cover the fruit tress today as they have a hard freeze in the forecast. Sometime this morning I will toss the turkey in the oven.

Have fun peeps

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Christmas round one of three done: presents at mother in law's place, where we are staying. Next is brunch at wife's aunt's place with wife's father's side, then, later, dinner back here with wife's mother's side.

I'll catch up with my parents later--mom is in Tokyo with her 92 year old mom, father is hanging out with my sister in Denver.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
It's from a massive Acl/Mcl/Pcl-patella blowout a few years ago that simply hasn't healed properly. Got an MRI last year that didn't show anything, but i have constant pain/limp, so I have to do something besides heavy PT, but not sure what just yet...