Quantcast

~~@@@ Merry Christmas Monkeys @@@~~

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I got a bunch of ties. I like getting ties.

We had my family over for Xmas Eve festivities last night. It was loud and chaotic, with lots of food, tons of presents and some beer. Good times. :)

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I got me some great winter weather bike/running shirts too.

MizN 8 left for AR this morning and I am home waiting for my daughter to call from her mom's and tell me what she got and when she's coming over to open her stuff here.

Then I am pretty sure I'll have to suffer thru Sweeney Todd at the movies since (like most 14 year old girls) she loves her some Johnny Depp.

mogulskr

Monkey
Aug 28, 2002
NH
Mine sucks so far as I got paged at 7:30 and my poor kids are waiting for me to open gifts. I'm not sure how long they will hold off.

Trailslug46

Monkey
May 14, 2006
Indiana
I got me some great winter weather bike/running shirts too.

MizN 8 left for AR this morning and I am home waiting for my daughter to call from her mom's and tell me what she got and when she's coming over to open her stuff here.

Then I am pretty sure I'll have to suffer thru Sweeney Todd at the movies since (like most 14 year old girls) she loves her some Johnny Depp.
Tim Burton did a great job with the Todd!! Blood sprays when ever there's an injury, good stuff.

splat

Nam I am
Morning , Couple of ****rts , a couple fo DVD's , a cool Bike Odject d'art some Salsa , a large check from my mom. thats about it .

Wife and Kids leave for her parents this after noon, so I will haveto place to my self for a few days. tommorow is going to be busy , Playing Ice hockey at 8 am in pawtucket RI, then right from there going to Otis AFB for a Bike ride, then maybe come home and do a full moon snow shoe

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
i got my fox v3, in IOU for my fork (cause my dda didnt know witch one i wanted lol), a park tool bike stand, $500, and a gift card to cycle works :)

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
XT cranks, bottle of tri-flow, some shirts, some money, gift cards, a book or 2, NWD8 and earthed 5 (on order or soemthing).

Better question: what'd everyone give?
Dad got some winter riding gloves, mom got 2 bags of birdseed, and my sister got a starbucks gift card.

Lady Gravity

Chimp
Jul 1, 2004
Mtnbike Mecca
snowshoes
couple of kenda k-rads
hoodie
i love being my own santa - i get what i want :D

just waiting to hear from my ex to go pick up my kids so they can open their presents here. should be fun.

hokie77

Chimp
Dec 5, 2007
Virginia
Got a Wii! Never knew you had to be in shape to play video games, stretch beforehand. Jealous though, my brother got a Razor Ripstick, thing is sweet!!!! And the only thing I asked for this year, may have to sell the Wii for mine.

Anyone in Maine needs to use their giftcards, I read that the government was taking possession of 60% of the value of unused gift cards after a couple of years. Hmmm...

Hopefully, I'll get a late Xmas gift with a Patriots loss to keep them from going undefeated. Anyone remember the CHEATING scandal, seems we got great role models in sports nowadays. Bonds, the Patriots, 20-30 Florida State players, Michael Vick, Pac-Man, the list goes on and on.....

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
i gave my mom ipod cases and a thing so she can listen to music in her car, i gave her the ipod for her birthday. gave my dad a model car kit for his 65 plymouth satellite he has in our barn. my brother got 2 remote control cars and a sonic video game... i got my parents a $100 gift certificate to a nice restaurant so they can get out of the house.

duck

Monkey
Apr 8, 2007
Cranbrook BC
Merry Christmas RideMonkey.

I got hooked up with a pentax k100d super, my first dslr.

Also got NFS pro street and some other little things.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i got a trip out to jackson hole for a week and my parents paid for half of a new pair of marmot gloves. that's all i'm really expecting right now, but i think my sister got me something and maybe something from the relatives.

i'll be buying myself a few presents over the next few days, a marmot super hero softshell jacket and a dakine heli-pro pack.

hokie77

Chimp
Dec 5, 2007
Virginia
Alright Spero, now I'm really jealous.. Glad everyone's having a good Xmas. Hope everyone got to visit family and friends, that was really my best gift.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i prefer this one. no pesky mention of christianity. :D

i got much sweet lovin' from the girlfriend, and from the girlfriend's parents: fuzzy slippers, a cookbook (heh), and christmas ornaments for our small-but-slowly-growing collection. my sister sent me something to the wrong address, and my parents' gift to me was paying for my residency interview travels + taking us out to a schnazzy restaurant last week.

:)

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
merry x-mas monkies!
Christmas is about family.......and my family is nuts!

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
I had a fun day. We all went skiing - my hubby and one of our sons takes ski patrol duty which is fun on Xmas day. We gather in our private ski patrol chaletwith our patrol "family" and eat and ski and eat and ski. My 10 year old nephew got ski lessons and ski rentals from Aunt Geargrrl and hubby for xmas: he happily did laps on the bunny hill all day. I have him convinced to try the other lifts day after tomorrow. His disabled mom, who used to ski, came up with us and sat at the window and happily watched everyone all day. We'll try and get her in the disabled ski program this spring. Mr Geargrrl got to try out his new Cloudveil pants, and I had my first day of the season.

no ski content, but hey it's way snowy out!!

Happy Xmas everyone.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I had a fun day. We all went skiing - my hubby and one of our sons takes ski patrol duty which is fun on Xmas day. We gather in our private ski patrol chaletwith our patrol "family" and eat and ski and eat and ski. My 10 year old nephew got ski lessons and ski rentals from Aunt Geargrrl and hubby for xmas: he happily did laps on the bunny hill all day. I have him convinced to try the other lifts day after tomorrow. His disabled mom, who used to ski, came up with us and sat at the window and happily watched everyone all day. We'll try and get her in the disabled ski program this spring. Mr Geargrrl got to try out his new Cloudveil pants, and I had my first day of the season.

no ski content, but hey it's way snowy out!!

Happy Xmas everyone.
need any more family members?

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Santa loves me! I got a Canon EF70-300mm f4-5.6 IS USM lense and a EF50mm/f1.8 II lense, a sweet wool bike jersey, bike socks, and a super cool stainless thermos! All in all, a very good year!