Quantcast

Merry Forking Christmas to Me!

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Tis the season to make me happy... I'm off the air forks and shocks for a while but won't have a chance to put these on my bike until Christmas day.

:oink: :D :oink:

For sale cheap - 2003 SID SL 100mm and a 2003 FOX Float 7.87. LMK.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Sweet. What made the change to coil? I thought you were a hole drillin gram counter? Find some shrooms in the woods that made you finally see the way?? Next thing youll be posting the new DH bike.... :)

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
oly said:
Sweet. What made the change to coil? I thought you were a hole drillin gram counter? Find some shrooms in the woods that made you finally see the way?? Next thing youll be posting the new DH bike.... :)
My last crash made me realize that my SID forks aren't up to what the PNW has to offer. And... everything I want now weighs more than what I already have so a DH frame may be in my future yet.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
manhattanprjkt83 said:
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick :drool: i have an older vanilla, actually the first year, best fork i have ever ridden...
Werd. I just had a friend rebuild mine this past fall and I have got to say, it feels just as smooth as it did day one. The only way that I'd ever get rid of it would be if I just didn't have a frame to put it on. But, hopefully that won't happen anytime soon.