Quantcast

merry thursday gmt

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
merry thursday monkeys, ended up going and working on some secret dh trails with a friend of mine yesturday. now i need to go since im running late.... ill check back later monkeys

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
I'll bite since nobody else has. Not too much going on around my parts, highlight of yesterday was the burrito bowl I made for dinner. Oh, and the 4 set of brake pads I got in the mail. My bikes need some serious TLC once I finally decide to put them away for the season.

Not too much going on tonight either. My life is a nonstop series of exciting events apparently.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Sitting in the field office today, doing nothing again. Rough job, but somebody has to do it. Past 2 days out on the right of way, watching people work.

Had a good "high impact" workout last night. Got to beat on a couple of soon-to-be black belts who enjoy working with me.

Be safe out there.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
boris/true widow sunday and tuesday, the black angels/dead meadow/spindrift last night and again friday.....all i'm hearing right now is white noise.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
Morning monkeys!

Sitting in the field office today, doing nothing again. Rough job, but somebody has to do it. Past 2 days out on the right of way, watching people work.

Had a good "high impact" workout last night. Got to beat on a couple of soon-to-be black belts who enjoy working with me.

Be safe out there.
your alive, i assumed you where dead

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I really need to get a real job. I am so bored right now and awake at 7am for no reason. Got a little hot chocolate with mint baileys going now though, so that is a good start to the day.

Got the bike trainer out yesterday thanks to all of the snow and ice outside. Any good recommendations for road trainer videos? I bought sufferfest but was kind of disappointed by it.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Got the bike trainer out yesterday thanks to all of the snow and ice outside. Any good recommendations for road trainer videos? I bought sufferfest but was kind of disappointed by it.
I have a Spinervals (sp?) "Sweating Buckets" DVD I use on my spin bike when I get desperate for a "ride". That guy is a fvcking masochist. I've yet to make it all the way through without getting light headed and pukey.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I have a Spinervals (sp?) "Sweating Buckets" DVD I use on my spin bike when I get desperate for a "ride". That guy is a fvcking masochist. I've yet to make it all the way through without getting light headed and pukey.
Coach Troy is awesome!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys!

Just got an email that the company I interviewed with on Monday wants to bring me in for the ALL DAY interview some time between now and next Friday. "Lunch will be provided"

I still have no idea what the hell they will do with me all damn day. The facility isn't that big.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Drinking at 7 AM will surely help. :monkey:
Just a splash. I have no photo shoots until Monday and then not until the Garmin/Cervelo team presentation.

I looked at that one the other day. I will def. take a look. Thanks