Quantcast

Messing with creeps on Chatroulette

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
So for those of you who don't know, Chatroulette is a video chat website similar to skype, except you are randomly paired with another user in a private video chat. So obviously its an internet creeper's dream come true. So, naturally, I decided it would be fun to mess with them:weee::weee::weee:

I found a program called Virtual Camera, which allows you to use regular media as your webcam source.:D

So I whipped up this baby on photoshop in a few mins:thumb:

The reactions are internet gold!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

conor

Monkey
Jan 19, 2009
Ireland
every 1/12 peeps will be hot girls with tits out, 4 or 5 guys wanking and the rest people in masks. pretty funny though

iandude94

Monkey
May 30, 2008
OC, NY
I usually put a mask on, or show my dog sleeping, or take a bigass knife and act like I'm gonna kill my self. But once I get back2back jackatacks, I leave.

iandude94

Monkey
May 30, 2008
OC, NY
i had some mask on one time and this asian girl came up, so i was going to convince her i was a murderer. then she turned the cam.......asian guys have small weiners. And then again someother time me and my friends had our laptops and we both went on, there was probably about 18000 people on and we got eachother.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
That whole thing creeped me out.
Either waiting for a devil face to rush the computer, or someone on the other end getting snuffed.

SDH Racing

Monkey
Apr 5, 2006
NE
That whole thing creeped me out.
Either waiting for a devil face to rush the computer, or someone on the other end getting snuffed.
My reaction to some of the clips on there... :shocked:

For sure I did NOT need to see half of them, especially the jerking off ones.
Never again... :mad:
Is it just me or does it switch to different people every 5-10 seconds?