Quantcast

Met Dave Attell tonite.....

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
He was in Raleigh doing a show! Funny as hell!!! :D

Went to the bar next door after the show and he was hanging out there. Bought him a Jagrmeister shot and chilled for a bit with him. He was a really nice guy....even when stuck in a hick-ass conservative town such as ours. Can't say enough about his willingness to hang out and talk with EVERYONE! He had people coming up to him left and right, and had time to chill and speak to anyone that wanted to talk. Fun times!! :blah:

P.S. Jagrmeister kicks my ass!!! Folks were doing shots of Jagr dropped in a glass of RedBull....if you can't afford cocaine--this is the next best thing!!!! Deliver me from RedBull...I can feel my hair folicles!!!!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
laura said:
that is cool. he came to memphis once but i am never out that late.
you stayed out late as hell when you and tn were here. course i was up almost all night wandering around downtown by myself trying to sober up before i could drive.

of course dave talks to everyone, its his job and veryone he talks to buys him drinks. hell if i knew that every person i talked to was gonna buy me a drink i sure would talk to a lot more people at the bar.

oh and Jager-bombs are very tasty.