Quantcast

Met some riders during a Hike in the woods

splat

Nam I am
Well Today I did a fast 41 miles , which awas planned because my Son had a Little league game. i thought it was for 12 so I went on an 8 am road ride , got back to find out the game was at 3 . So i went for a Hike to get some climbing pictures but no one was climbing today :confused: SO I continued on throught the trails over to a play ground where I ran into Hardrock and Noskills.

I Pieced this together not the best I've ever done, But you get the point

NoSkills on a different drop

Hardrock same drop

Hardrock same drop , differnt angle .

They left and I started to head out ( the longer way ) and ran into Quo Fan, comtom1 and johnnyd.

here Jonny D goes between the trees.

Then I really had to get home

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
damn...i was hoping this was going to be another thread about people humping in the woods......

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
amydalayna said:
i think the pics came out great. and it looks like you have some great places to ride. where abouts is that?
somewhere in eastern MA right?

splat

Nam I am
biggins said:
damn...i was hoping this was going to be another thread about people humping in the woods......
actually it is Milford,MA where thos pics were taken

But Biggins I really went in to get some pictures for you . I only got one . I'll post more when I get them but here is a sample ( and Yes this is in Vietnam , the hopkinton section )

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
sweeeet. i love climbing, on rocks, not bikes. makes me glad my semester just ended and we are now experiencing a cold snap. can't wait to get out o nthe rock!!!!!!thanks splat.