Quantcast

Mexico DH Race This Past Weekend

FFAT

Monkey
Oct 2, 2005
San Diego
I know I've been hounding people to come race in Ensenada with me but only those that venture down for a race know how fun it is. :nuts:

I'll have frame grabs on www.nofriends.com later today...

And I'll be making a few vid clips with the stuff that I got on vid... here's a taste of what happened Saturday.
http://www.ffat.biz/FFAT/video/ogFiles/mex_0001.wmv

I'll post the others as soon I finish 'em.

Next race: October 29 and November 27. The November event will have cash money for Expert/Pro Men and Women!

word
mv :blah:

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Hell yeah, Ensanada was so bad@$S! The coures was long, fast, rocky, and lot's of fun! We all had so much damn carne, it was da bomb, baby! Overall, one of the top 5 best weekends of life! Haha and I've been around the world to places like Bali, Thailand, and Australia. I can't wait till the November 27th race!

All you fools who didn't go with us this weekend, you totall missed out on one of the best trips you could ever take. Beautiful scenery, great food(carne asada is all we ate, like every meal!), awesome riding/racing, partying, and cool local peeps to kick it with at the bottom of the hill.
If you didn't go with us this weekend, you should definately consider going to the next race and/or the November 27th race.

Peace,
Patrick

FRnut

Chimp
Oct 3, 2003
Ya, Mexico was awesome! I'll be there for the November race, too. Maybe my @$$ will have recovered by then from the Al Pastor. Can't wait for more carne. I'm bringin like $200 next time. I figure $25 to race, $50 for tacos, $50 for boose, and $75 for fireworks. I'll be 18 by then, too so you'd better beleive I'll be goin to Papas and Beer with you guys next time.