Quantcast

> Miércoles <

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I will assume the presence of wingdings makes this the GMT for the day. Anyway, poop volume was unusually high this morning, although it had no impact on my five mile run. Pre and post-run poops were voluminous.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
salt salt everywhere

already hoping for a nice weekend so I can ride some bikes. I think the road dogg is finally done. Maybe except for the saddle...hmmm

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
have meeting with owner of company. Deadbeat mf did not pay last week after assuring me he would, twice.

Guy owes me a good chunk of money from 2019 bonuses. Will resign if I dont get me money.
Life lesson. Do not make business with south american business owners.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Schedule say Wheelchair hell day. At least my coffee is excellent. Need to finish cleaning out the camper so Ruth cn take off on Friday.

I thought I had my weekend fun all planned out then my calendar pops up this notification. EMT Standby on Sunday...So much for going riding that day:rant:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
have meeting with owner of company. Deadbeat mf did not pay last week after assuring me he would, twice.

Guy owes me a good chunk of money from 2019 bonuses. Will resign if I dont get me money.
Life lesson. Do not make business with south american business owners.
See him driven before you. Hear the lamentations of his women.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Nice spin class last night, finally starting to get my legs back, now I just need my lungs and heart to catch up.....

Toiling over our trip to Nicaragua in April.... concerned about flying in a petri dish and then the layovers in the larger petri dishes....

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
feeling lethargic. need to go to bed earlier. cranking out loan requests for an upcoming show all day and trying to get my spring travel schedule in order. SC still hasn't shipped my frame. FUCKERS.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Been getting a real urge to buy a board and hit the skatepark. The problem is I always feel I can ride like I'm still 25. Last time I broke my ankle. Prolly gonna do it anyway.
I remember skateboarding when I was 25 and thinking I'm too old for this.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
I remember skateboarding when I was 25 and thinking I'm too old for this.
Took up Skateboard during BMX. Kind of. Big loop to the track would pass skaters at Brooks Drug Store downtown. If a board was left on the wheels I'd pull a 180° on the front wheel, lock the Dia-Compe MX1000 rear brake (Mathauser Pads of course), land on the deck. Was convinced I could bunnyhop the other 180 & roll out of it. I quit skating.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Been getting a real urge to buy a board and hit the skatepark. The problem is I always feel I can ride like I'm still 25. Last time I broke my ankle. Prolly gonna do it anyway.
After my last fall, I had to turn in my street board for a longboard. Only cruising allowed since the kids at the park were concerned rather than entertained by said fall.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
i only skated for a couple years in middle/high school. that being said, i wanna get a wider 80's style single tail deck to tool around on.
The decks that Street Plant are making are perfect. 80's style shape with modern kick and concave. And they are owned by Mike Vallely, a cool guy and my #2 fav skater evar.
StreetPlant-5Yr-Product_1000x.jpg

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Finally got all my credentials worked out, now I just need stuff to do.

The locating service came out and I am very lucky. I was originally told there wasn't anything but the sewer line on that side of the house. When I ran into 5" conduit, I realized I was lied to. The gas line is 6" behind the 6' hole I dug with the excavator, at about 4'. :rofl:

I decided I will dig after work forward of the electrical, the clog seems to be right under the electrical.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
"CALL 911 THE OLD DUDE SLAMMED"
"Hey mister, are you ok? That looked like it hurt." Was what was said from the deck. One kid jumped down and fetched my board while I tried to pretend I wasn't dying. It did, it hurt for about 2 weeks, actually. Nothing broken, some skin removed from my hands, but nothing major. But I was broken inside. I can only ride the bike at the skate park now.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
<snip>
The locating service came out and I am very lucky. I was originally told there wasn't anything but the sewer line on that side of the house. When I ran into 5" conduit, I realized I was lied to. The gas line is 6" behind the 6' hole I dug with the excavator, at about 4'. :rofl:
Dude - you're supposed to have the locator come out BEFORE you start digging. :disgust1: :D

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
"Hey mister, are you ok? That looked like it hurt." Was what was said from the deck. One kid jumped down and fetched my board while I tried to pretend I wasn't dying. It did, it hurt for about 2 weeks, actually. Nothing broken, some skin removed from my hands, but nothing major. But I was broken inside. I can only ride the bike at the skate park now.
"Oh shit, can I get you anything?"

"T-t-twenty year old bourbon."

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
this. i still putter around on my board in the driveway, and every once in a while land a kickflip.
my wrists hurt just thinking about it. Wish I hadn't spent so much time falling on them when I was 18. My grandfather warned me it was stupid.....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
The decks that Street Plant are making are perfect. 80's style shape with modern kick and concave. And they are owned by Mike Vallely, a cool guy and my #2 fav skater evar.
View attachment 141608
needs to flatten that nose out and move the trucks forward....i can not stand boards with upturned noses...

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Dude - you're supposed to have the locator come out BEFORE you start digging. :disgust1: :D
We had the locator come out when the stump grinder guy came out but it was on the west side of the house. They didn't mark anything in the yard that time so we THOUGHT we were good. I didn't hit the pipes with the back hoe, but I saw something, so I jumped down and dug by hand. That's when I found the electrical and fresh water pipes. :panic: