Quantcast

> Miércoles <

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So the basic concept of the work I do is to emulate what a user would do with the system. So you have a test case where Joe user does the thing. I take that test case and do it automagically so you don't have to.

This test he wants me to do is NOTHING like that. He can't seem to grasp what it is I am supposed to automate. :shakefist:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
02F64BDB-1546-4373-B85A-AE8721216041.jpeg

7 year old surfing solo this morning. (She surfed once before, 3 years ago, but tandem.) Photo via potato-cam since I left my big rig at home.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Went for a hike outside a town of a "Breakaway Polygamist Morman Cult". The architecture in the town was dominated by plywood palaces. Gigantic homes with strange designs, clearly not done by a professional architect. Almost all were simply sheathed in plywood, many unpainted.

The hike was amazing and dangerous, steep exposed slick rock scrambles up the side of a slot canyon. The last half mile was super icy. With no handholds or crampons I just threw sand on the ice for traction. Super smart thing to do in a remote location that I didn't tell anyone I was going to. I didn't die so all is good.

On my way back I surprised a couple in their 20s. They introduced themselves as locals and told me they were going to guide me out. They immediately started taking me down a sketchy direction away from the trail. Something didn't seem right so I stopped to fiddle with my pack and when the weren't looking sneaked away back to the trail and quickly got in front of them and got the fuck out.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
They clearly coveted your supple skin for a new suit

Most likely just overly friendly and inept, or possibly wanting a captive audience to ask me if I have accepted the lord jesus christ as my savior. Either way I was having none of it. I hate the company of strangers as much as organized religion.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Went for a hike outside a town of a "Breakaway Polygamist Morman Cult". The architecture in the town was dominated by plywood palaces. Gigantic homes with strange designs, clearly not done by a professional architect. Almost all were simply sheathed in plywood, many unpainted.

The hike was amazing and dangerous, steep exposed slick rock scrambles up the side of a slot canyon. The last half mile was super icy. With no handholds or crampons I just threw sand on the ice for traction. Super smart thing to do in a remote location that I didn't tell anyone I was going to. I didn't die so all is good.

On my way back I surprised a couple in their 20s. They introduced themselves as locals and told me they were going to guide me out. They immediately started taking me down a sketchy direction away from the trail. Something didn't seem right so I stopped to fiddle with my pack and when the weren't looking sneaked away back to the trail and quickly got in front of them and got the fuck out.
Sounds like you narrowly escaped waking up in a bathtub full of ice and a fresh bandage where one of your kidneys used to be.

Colonel Angus

Monkey
Feb 15, 2005
land of the green chiles
Went for a hike outside a town of a "Breakaway Polygamist Morman Cult".
Colorado City?

creepy AF