Quantcast

> miércoles <

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Went on a gravel ride last night. Good I had strong legs and plenty of water as it turned out the host had planned 90km and I did not get home before the street lights were turned on. It was full gas all the way and it was not easy sleeping with the legs still buzzing from the ride. Ended up taking a Tylenol PM. Even worse the wife had consumed the last beer in the fridge I had been looking forward to. G&T is just not the same.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What it do, chuckles!! The pool had a delayed opening this morning due to no lifeguard, so my morning swim turned into a morning run, but the dew point was 70, so it was still sort of a swim. :dead: The scale said 149 this morning, which is kind of cool, and don't fucking tell me to eat more because I eat more than any of you.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
What it do, chuckles!! The pool had a delayed opening this morning due to no lifeguard, so my morning swim turned into a morning run, but the dew point was 70, so it was still sort of a swim. :dead: The scale said 149 this morning, which is kind of cool, and don't fucking tell me to eat more because I eat more than any of you.
eat a lot more. have a whole pie for lunch.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
So i was cutting some chilles. No crazy hot peppers just regular ones that should be fairly mild so I didn't wear gloves. First I tasted one and realized they are hotter than habaneros. Before my brain told me to immediately wash my hands I decided to scratch my balls. GF had a lot of fun with me that day. Especially when I suggested she brought yoghurt to the bathroom.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
So i was cutting some chilles. No crazy hot peppers just regular ones that should be fairly mild so I didn't wear gloves. First I tasted one and realized they are hotter than habaneros. Before my brain told me to immediately wash my hands I decided to scratch my balls. GF had a lot of fun with me that day. Especially when I suggested she brought yoghurt to the bathroom.
Oh man oh man oh man! This is the funniest thing I've read today. :rofl:

And yes, it has happened to me. All it takes is a momentary lapse of reason.

Fiesta de Carne de Perro

el grabador del assos
May 1, 2020
Couldn't sleep past 2am.
This is going to be a long day. :dead:
You guys make my day seem so much better. My nuts aren't on fire and I slept passed 2 am, two wins I didn't even know I had.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Oh man oh man oh man! This is the funniest thing I've read today. :rofl:

And yes, it has happened to me. All it takes is a momentary lapse of reason.
present....

drained the juice out of a jar of jalopno peppers...dried my hands off...couple minutes later go take a leak....wondering after 5 seconds...what the fuck....

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
found a bunch of chantarelles by the creek in the woods by our cabin and cooked em up for breakfast. going tubing in a few.

bear and cub from yesterday

waterfall w/good swimming hole

Fiesta de Carne de Perro

el grabador del assos
May 1, 2020
Tellurium 128 has a half life of 2,200,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years, trillions of times the age of the universe. These are called primordial nuclides.

This concludes today's episode of Bored On Wikipedia.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
@Jozz Wolverine and Slabcity are closed still. We tapped out after 1.5 runs of Super G. Crushed those two rock slabs.

But we're beat from yesterday or we'd do more. Rocks are all still wet here.

Saint Anne tomorrow will be great.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Noontime Monkeys.

Spent the morning drilling tiny holes. Using the app in simulation having no frame of reference, you don't get the experience. When I was telling it to do circle patterns, I had no idea it was tiny donuts made of 31 laser pulses with a 200 micron diameter. It looks like a split second flash, it's so crazy. I have so much to learn, but it's so cool. I will be drawing pictures in no time.