Quantcast

MI3 (Mission Impossible) is excellent !

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Snacks said:
I will never ever ever see a Tom Cruise movie new or old:thumb:
i might download it illegally to make the studios lose money, at least in their fishy way of cooking the books :D

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Toshi said:
i might download it illegally to make the studios lose money, at least in their fishy way of cooking the books :D
Hey, is there a way I can do that for gas? Talk about cooking the books:confused:

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
When I stayed in a hotel in Hollwood last weekend, the night before heading to Fontana, I noticed that the big crowd in the street was because of a premeir for that movie.

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
the previews looked so lame and it looked just by the prev. that they over did it with the special affects and slow motion, to the point where it looked cartoony. I would never waste cash on that thing.

The only thing that might make it different is seeing that guy who played the friend of ben stiller in along came Polly. "let it rain" as the bad guy

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
If you like Lost or Alias you'll probably like it. The pace is pretty good, but it is an 'action movie'. At one point they read a car's licence plate from a highly oblique angle with a satellite.

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
zmtber said:
The only thing that might make it different is seeing that guy who played the friend of ben stiller in along came Polly. "let it rain" as the bad guy
Yeah, that "Got an Oscar for best actor last year" guy.

:nonono:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Is there lots of extreme sofa hopping scenes?

The first one made me laugh when all these super spy types are on a bridge and TC is in disguise when one of his collegues gets killed, he screams out Noooooooooooooooooo!

I think he blew his cover at that moment...

It was a long time ago, but branded me a "MI movies are gay" kind of guy.

bigdrop05

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
Sounds like Tom Cruise this & Tom Cruise that..Anti-cruise eh. Still a great entertaining movie unless your some ghey boring loser watching Sex in the City every night or some boring crap that fairied you out...
Give me another little red dot !
thanks !

bigdrop05

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
I Are Baboon said:
I saw "RV" last weekend. I laughed.
Good,that's our next flick we are checking out !
Then Poseiden !
Xmen3 after that.Then MIAMI VICE......Over the Hedge looks funny too.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
I enjoyed it, it was a decent action flick that kept me interested for the duration of it. Sure it's no oscar calibre film but whatever.

They definitely saved the movie by not casting Katie Holmes as his wife(since he did have a wife in the film)...that would've destroyed it.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
bigdrop05 said:
Sounds like Tom Cruise this & Tom Cruise that..Anti-cruise eh. Still a great entertaining movie unless your some ghey boring loser watching Sex in the City every night or some boring crap that fairied you out...
Seems to me that *you're* the one being the drama queen....... :rolleyes:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
bigdrop05 said:
thanks !
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
bigdrop05 said:
thanks !
:rolleyes: Have you ever watched Sex in City?:rolleyes: I would hardly say watching it makes you ghey:clue:

I will never watch another Tom Cruise movie because I think he is an ass for what he said . No movie is entertaining enough for me to see it with him in it:)

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
jacksonpt said:
what did he say?
He said "I hate sex and the city" and Snacks hated him from then on.

Sex and the city is terrible. Nothing worse than slutty ugly chicks empowering women...

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
Here is another example of crap I don't get....I will bring the kids to the movies once in awhile {like twice in 6 years}..people piss and moan about gas prices and what we shoul do to help, yada ...yada... yada...and then go give some a$$ hole $9.00 a ticket for watching some movie that any freakin actor in the world could make just as good or better..

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
BurlyShirley said:
He said "I hate sex and the city" and Snacks hated him from then on.

Sex and the city is terrible. Nothing worse than slutty ugly chicks empowering women...
That is the only TV show I actually get mad at the wife for putting on. Everything else I can tolerate, but not that one.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
N8 said:
There was only one 'good' Tom Cruise movie:

Not fond of the volleyball scene, but overall an ok movie.

Personally, Legend is the only tom cruise movie I really liked. And maybe days of thunder a little bit.

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
BurlyShirley said:
I really enjoyed the volleyball scene,with Tom.. but overall an ok movie.

Personally, Legend is the only tom cruise movie I really liked. And maybe days of thunder a little bit.
Wow..!!!!!!!... I know women think he is cute but you too.????