Quantcast

Miami bike shops !

caiqueDH

Chimp
Jun 1, 2010
Well... Please guys, i'd like to know if i can find any downhill bike shop in Miami to buy a used downhill frame to bring it to my house. im traveling to Miami for work and wanna buy it there. Can somebody tell me a name and adress of a bike shop that sells used downhill frames? I really need this.

Thanks for your attention!

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Reminds me when I used to go mountain biking in Baton Rouge. My next door neighbor asshat would always remind me that "There are no mountains in Louisiana" which I would then clarify, "Yes, I was actually OFF-ROAD RIDING".

Lelandjt

adorbs
Apr 4, 2008
Breckenridge, CO/Lahaina,HI
I think you missed everyone's point. Downhill is not popular in Miami because there are no hills. Therefore, bike shops don't carry downhill gear. Last time I was there I saw lots of high end hybrid, road, and triathlon bikes. Oh, and everything was overpriced. You'll have better luck shopping online.

StunZeeD

Monkey
Feb 6, 2007
PNW
I lived in Florida for last 30 years...YOU WILL FIND NOTHING!!! Peeps do have DH bikes there..not many and its only for traveling a few times a year so DH is not really a popular thing there as mentioned