Quantcast

Miami suggestions?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
First time I went to a strip club was on a date. I jokingly suggested we go to one and she was all into it. The first dancer I saw was one of my mtb friend's girlfriend. She was facing us as she was giving a lap dance. She started making goofy faces at me. Needless to say it was an enjoyable evening.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I cooked at a bachelor party recently. Those girls where treated so poorly. It really skeeved me out. A few of the girls got ready in the kitchen I was working in. Lets just say they weren't sanitary. I have said no to doing anymore bachelor or bachelorette parties.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
glad Barton G was entertaining . . that's half the value, although the food is generally good. Hakkasan will be better food, moar fancy, less entertainment. your list of why miami is bad encompasses 75% of the things I typed out and deleted the other night when I decided not to harp on it . . . place is awful and you know why. flat and self consciously materialistic about sums it up.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I cooked at a bachelor party recently. Those girls where treated so poorly. It really skeeved me out. A few of the girls got ready in the kitchen I was working in. Lets just say they weren't sanitary. I have said no to doing anymore bachelor or bachelorette parties.
Well someone has to man the gizz mop. Can't expect those girls to do all the work.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
It's about the opposite of what I want from a city:

- flat
- sprawling
- traffic
- bad drivers
- Zika
- I'm effectively the minority (opposite of Hawaii where I get my revenge!)
- half the city seems built in 1970 and not maintained since
- everyone acts like a temporarily embarrassed millionaire
glass half full, half empty...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hakkasan was excellent. I will totally go there again should I have another reason to be down here in the future.