Quantcast

bitingback

Turbo Monkey
I know I shouldn't but in some weird way I have alwys fell kinda sorry for that guy. He was messed up so badly pretty much from birth he never had a chance to become a normal human being. He and reality were never in the same place...such a freakishly talented guy though.

Oh well.

i always felt sorry for him too. what chance did he ever have for even a remotely normal life.

i just can't believe that two american icons are gone on the same day!!

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Man...8th grade, Sony Walkman, Thriller on cassette tape. 'Course he ruined those memories by letting his pedobear out.

The king is dead. Long live the king.

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
I know I shouldn't but in some weird way I have alwys fell kinda sorry for that guy. He was messed up so badly pretty much from birth he never had a chance to become a normal human being. He and reality were never in the same place...such a freakishly talented guy though.

Oh well.
Wow, the one guy you actually feel sympathy towards...interesting.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
The world would be a better place if you could shoot everyone in that crowd outside the hospital in the back of the head...

Where's a suicide bomber when you really need one?

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
There's some good humor in here....I've chuckled a lot in the last couple of minutes reading all of this.

But all humor aside....and forgetting a lot of the extraneous crap in his life, he was somebody I idolized growing up. I rocked the sequin glove, Thriller jacket and red parachute pants with the best of 'em. That's just how we rolled in the 80's. No apologies for that. White kid doin' work, son.

I'm sad to see it end this way. I was only 6 when Elvis died, so I missed that boat, but he was someone that was quite larger than life for a moment in my life. No matter where you went on the globe...people knew who Michael Jackson was....and was all about it, no matter what else was going on.

Bummer. Real bummer.

I heard "Billie Jean" just the other day on the radio and cranked that sh*t to 11 just getting my old school jam on.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
sheesh. I am not really a jacko fan, but all of you calling him a pedophile do realize that a jury found him "not-guilty," right? alive he was one f-ed dude, but let him R.I.P.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
"After 14 weeks of such testimony and seven days of deliberations, the jury returned not-guilty verdicts on all 14 counts against Mr. Jackson: four charges of child molesting, one charge of attempted child molesting, one conspiracy charge and eight possible counts of providing alcohol to minors. Conviction could have brought Mr. Jackson 20 years in prison."

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/26/arts/music/26jackson.html?pagewanted=2&ref=global-home

Last edited:

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
way to young to die....it's saddening that most people now days know him more for all the accusations made against him instead of his historic music....D

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
OK, so he was acquitted of child molestation charges.

What about the parents who allowed their child to visit Neverland Ranch and/or spend the night ?

I do not have children, however if I did, I wouldn't let my kids go anywhere near someone who had been accused of child molestation just once let alone multiple times.

He was acquitted once then later accused again and acquitted again. Very fishy.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
What about the parents who allowed their child to visit Neverland Ranch and/or spend the night ?

I do not have children, however if I did, I wouldn't let my kids go anywhere near someone who had been accused of child molestation just once let alone multiple times.
exactly....that's when I began to wonder...are some parents just trying to exploit their own kids?

Last edited:

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
"After 14 weeks of such testimony and seven days of deliberations, the jury returned not-guilty verdicts on all 14 counts against Mr. Jackson: four charges of child molesting, one charge of attempted child molesting, one conspiracy charge and eight possible counts of providing alcohol to minors. Conviction could have brought Mr. Jackson 20 years in prison."

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/26/arts/music/26jackson.html?pagewanted=2&ref=global-home
Didn't a jury say OJ was not guilty.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Dude, funny part is, I heard it on the radio long before it was on teh news, the Paramedic driver called toe local radio station, they were talking about how he was unresponsive, and they were performing CPR for about fiftenn minutes on there way to the hospital.

I know MJ isnt the most popular person, but damn, to be calling the radio station while driving the dieing person to the hospital. I hought it was a joke at first, then the News came on all special report style...MJ not breathing....Blah Blah.....Later.... MJ Dead.

Anyways.... a tribute