Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Blue, you should check your source.

LOS ANGELES – Michael Jackson has been rushed to the hospital, a fire department official told the Los Angeles Times. Capt. Steve Ruda said Thursday that Jackson was not breathing when Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics responded to a call at his Los Angeles home about 12:30 p.m. The paramedics performed CPR and took him to UCLA Medical Center, Ruda told the newspaper.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
No major news source (BBC, Fox, CBS, CNN) has said anything about his death. WWTDD reported he was dead, but then backpedaled. PerezHilton is a lying sack of sh*t, and will hold to his story no matter what. But TMZ still says he's dead.

I've been reading that he may actually just be in a coma.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
No major news source (BBC, Fox, CBS, CNN) has said anything about his death. WWTDD reported he was dead, but then backpedaled. PerezHilton is a lying sack of sh*t, and will hold to his story no matter what. But TMZ still says he's dead.

I've been reading that he may actually just be in a coma.
My pizza party with my little girl, Caroline will still be just the same, regardless.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
I believe both my parents are 50. Thats the most disturbing thing about it. Sucks to think it could have been either of them.
Did both of your parents have millions of dollars of ungodly surgery and enough painkillers and anesthesia pumped into their lungs and blood stream to put down a flock of dinosaurs? :no:

Then your parents are fine. :happy:

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
I know I shouldn't but in some weird way I have alwys fell kinda sorry for that guy. He was messed up so badly pretty much from birth he never had a chance to become a normal human being. He and reality were never in the same place...such a freakishly talented guy though.

Oh well.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Tmz isnt like the National Inquirer back in the day. Its not to often you hear TMZ back pedaling for false reports. Im sure they werent gambling at all.
Nah. They don't backpedal. To get their stories they climb over fences into people's backyards and hospital rooms and shove cameras in their vaginas. :boss: