Quantcast

Michael Jackson has baby #3...Ugh!

He named it "Prince Michael II." What I love is the quote at the end of the CNN article:

"He had a very lonely childhood. His motivation in having children is partly because of that but mainly because he loves them. Now he has three beautiful children."

Yeah, we know how much he LOVES children---gross.

mikec918

Chimp
Aug 22, 2001
Virginia
Originally posted by splat

Yes but do you know what He named his children ?

Prince Michael Jackson
Paris Michael Jackson
Prince Michael Jackson II

I see he went to the George Forman School of child Naming.
Kid's real names:
Prince Michael I'm going to need therophy Jackson
Paris Michael I'm going to end up in a bell tower with a high powered rifle Jackson
Prince Michael I like little boys too Jackson II

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
And people get all riled up about homosexuals raising children. Just a thought being how M.J. is a Jehovah wouldnt that be the end of you if he showed up to your doorstep. Knock knock knock.... *girly voice*hello have you heard the voice of almighty jehovah? Plop *death due to visual overload trauma*

Originally posted by Skookum
And people get all riled up about homosexuals raising children. Just a thought being how M.J. is a Jehovah wouldnt that be the end of you if he showed up to your doorstep. Knock knock knock.... *girly voice*hello have you heard the voice of almighty jehovah? Plop *death due to visual overload trauma*
Hmmmm, not to mention that he's a child molester.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Originally posted by Damn True

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME YOU DAMN DIRTY APE!!!!!!!"

Chuck Heston
(though I'm sure there are a few kids that have said it too.)
Unfortunately, I think his own kids will be saying that to.

stevew

G

gravity

aaahahaha

the first-ever words his children say to him - "Mumma!"

G

gravity

Originally posted by LeatherFace

More like "Mummy"--either that or "Dadcula". Doesn't he kind of look like a bat?
yeah.... and i bet every 2yr old kid has heard of Dracula, realises that he is capable of turning into a bat, and thinks up the word "dad" (which he/she has never uttered before, remember) then spoonerises them to come up with dadcula.... :D:D:p

sorry i just had to :D