N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus

INNOCENT ON ALL COUNTS!!!!

Michael Jackson Jury Reaches Verdicts

Michael Jackson Acquitted on All Counts
AP | LINDA DEUTSCH

SANTA MARIA, Calif. - A jury acquitted Michael Jackson on Monday of molesting a 13-year-old cancer survivor at his Neverland ranch, vindicating the pop star who insisted he was the victim of mother-and-son con artists and a prosecutor with a vendetta.

Jurors also acquitted him of conspiring to imprison his accuser and the boy's family at the storybook estate — a total legal victory but one that may do little to improve his bizarre image.

The verdict — reached after about 30 hours of deliberations over seven days — ended a star-studded, four-month trial that offered a global audience a lurid look into the weird world of Michael Jackson and presented jurors with vastly different portraits of him: a creepy pervert who preyed on little boys, or the victim of a frame-up by mother-and-son shakedown artists.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Jackson entering the court building...

Tension builds....

Verdict will be an relayed through audio... no cameras in the court room.

What's the odds of a riot as a result of a Guilty verdict?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Maybe now he will stop having pajama parties with little boys.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
So what's the next high profile case where idiots will quit their jobs and camp out by the courthouse. We had Scott Peterson and Michael....who's next?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
This Fox news feed is hilarious. WTF is with all these NUTS dancing and jumping and crying and hugging each other outside the courthouse? LOL! Yeah, the white doves were a nice touch. :p

I'm not surprised with the verdict. I didn't really care either way though.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
A day or two of news coverage, and then maybe Paris Hilton will do something wacky, and then a reality show star will get a DUI, and then...

Anything to avoid thinking about that nasty ol war.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
I Are Baboon said:
This Fox news feed is hilarious. WTF is with all these NUTS dancing and jumping and crying and hugging each other outside the courthouse? LOL! Yeah, the white doves were a nice touch. :p

I'm not surprised with the verdict. I didn't really care either way though.
People are dumb. haha. It's funny to watch. Although these nut jobs don't anger me as much as the Peterson trial lackeys. Those people made me angry with murderous rage.

I love how everyone outside the courthouse knew that he was guilty, so much so they quit their jobs to be there! I didn't know that all these people were actually present at the crime and witnessed everything! Damn! Talk about being in the right place at the right time! The courthouse should have let them in as witnesses! I hate people.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
How about when the Daily Show sent a guy to the trial and did basically the same thing as Triumph except people were more open to him because he was a "real" reporter. Once he got their trust by giving the impression he supported Jacko he threw them for a loop with a question like. "So you're saying it's okay for grown men to touch little boys?" The people being interviewed were like WTF? It was hilarious!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
punkassean said:
white doves: the new official bird of NAMBLA.
Prince is going to be pissed. So this is what it sounds like when doves cry.

Murder, child molesting... we don't care what you do as long as you're rich and famous.