Quantcast

Michigan Riders.

justinsroy

Chimp
Apr 2, 2009
Hey, this is going out to all michigan riders or people who have rode in michigan, any input of the best places to ride?

Currently all that i know of is bloomer park (just outside of rochester where i live), Stoney Creek (near rochester again) and some stuff in midland? I think a ski hill has been putting up some stuff during the off-seasons that it isn't being used for snowboarding/ski'ing purposes.

Really what im asking is where are the good places to ride throughout MI? (picking up a bike rack for my car, age 19 with no job so i dont mind doing a little bit of driving for a good ride).

Looking to do freeride/DH and trails and such. Not extremely good, but can hold my own on most stuff that i've encounter so far, looking for more technical stuff then what bloomer/stoney offers and mabye some jumping once i get comfortable on my bike again.

justinsroy

Chimp
Apr 2, 2009
Bump, I dont mind going down into different states (ohio/indianna/ect), i am working so i have some money to drive down, stay overnight ride for some time and head back up.

Just looking for some good DH trails/freeride courses mainly.