Quantcast

Microdosing: Intriguing.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I have tried this. with LSD & Psilocybin. Strong believer.
Did a 6 mile trail run on a macro dose. quite fun & my times were great.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
There was a write up about microdosing in the last Dirtrag magazine I received. The results were inconclusive. :busted:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
To this day there were skate tricks I could only do on LSD. If I could visualize the mechanics, I could do it.

I have never tried mushrooms.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
best and hardest rock climbing I ever was able to do was while flying on Mushrooms in Joshua Tree (5.12)
A buddy of mine used to spend the weekend in a tree with a 2L bottle of shroom juice, he's dead now.
Drugs are bad, but to be fair it was the booze that got him in the end.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
A buddy of mine used to spend the weekend in a tree with a 2L bottle of shroom juice, he's dead now.
Drugs are bad, but to be fair it was the booze that got him in the end.
I quit doing drugs after that trip. It was 1991 and i had made up my mind to go straight. So I was going to go out with a bang. It was Halloween and we went to the Grateful Dead show at the Colosseum in Oakland. We got stoned out of our minds then after consuming burritos in the parking lot post show we piled into my 4Runner and bombed through the night to JTree. We spent the next few days eating mushrooms and climbing in Indian Cove and out in the Wonderland. I haven't caught a buzz since but damn that was a fun 4 days. Hunter S Thompson would have approved...

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I had the same experience. I just had so much more ‘flow’ skating when (mildly) tripping on LSD or microdots. Or, as said here, it sure felt that way.
I would skate with folks who were straight and they wouldn't believe it if they didn't see it. So while it was at least somewhat in my head, it was also reality. But flow was amazing.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I am an amazing dancer on hallucinogens, so I totally get waht @jimmydean is saying plus on that trail run I was floating over everything & one with the trail, it was in Glacier NP, so we stopped a few times to laugh our asses off at how mid blowingly beautiful it all was.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
you should volunteer to participate
Ive been reading about these DMT studies with IV dmt drips. man, i would love to get involved with one of those. all other hallucinogens pale in comparison to the spirit molecule.