Quantcast

Microdosing.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
My best friend in high school blew his mind on acid and turned into an empty suicide shell who never quite got it right. Some drugs is bad and LSD is one of them.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
My best friend in high school blew his mind on acid and turned into an empty suicide shell who never quite got it right. Some drugs is bad and LSD is one of them.
All in moderation as they say. Plenty of people have taken LSD few times and are fine. But if your friend was like a guy I knew in school who ate half a sheet of acid at once, then yeah, it's bad.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
All in moderation as they say. Plenty of people have taken LSD few times and are fine. But if your friend was like a guy I knew in school who ate half a sheet of acid at once, then yeah, it's bad.
I don't really know how much he took but I do know it was called Mickey Mouse blotter as the paper had Mickey Mouse on it.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
LSD Doesnt quite work like that. You can lose it after only taking a moderate dose. Really depends on the person...
You can experience halucinations weeks or even months after you take it, and in some cases it can even induce a psychosis. But this is usually only the case with people who are allready prone to it.

It can also be the coolest thing ever tho. Or so Ive heard... :D

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Had good times and really bad ones on it. On the beach with some hot babes running nekked near the mouth of the Klamath was a good one. Waking up not knowing what the hell was going on and seeing a hairy naked 400 pound woman with an american eagle tatted on her chest with the words live to ride ride to die, and the hells angels logo on her back coming towards you while the walls were melting was the worst.....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I don't really know how much he took but I do know it was called Mickey Mouse blotter as the paper had Mickey Mouse on it.
People with underlying psychological problems certainly should never take heavy hallucinogens. It is possible he had some issues and the LSD broke the few strands that were holding his shit together.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
People with underlying psychological problems certainly should never take heavy hallucinogens. It is possible he had some issues and the LSD broke the few strands that were holding his shit together.
I don't know much about his pre LSD issues but I do know his dad was a psychologist and quite a bit older than most of my other friends dads, he reminded me of Mr Rogers.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
friend of mine from highschool while on one of many dead tours ate a shit ton of mushrooms at one show....did not leave the van for two days...just shit himself....came out alright in the end.

yeah...i'd never fuck with acid.