Here is a partial listing- from memory

Pro

Jason Whitehead -ETSU
Lars Tribus- Chumba
Jason Beckley Kenda
Dave Mock

Expert-

Brian Price
unsure of others but best crash- Chad & Chris McGibbon!

JR X
Morgan Ryan -Black Mkt
Jordan Richard -Richmond Ruckus
unsure
Jon Kranzel -Reading Racing

Course was dry, and very fast.

Thanks to Racersedge & Snowshoe Mtn!

-Fellow RM's please post other results that i missed.

_bp

Monkey
Apr 20, 2004
Annandale
Does my crash in qualifying count? Step up/off: about 25mph (or more) bike bucks: 50 feet to flat on back. I literally saw my riding career flash through my mind. Can't believe I only lost most of the skin on my back.
If that doesn't count, then at least I may have been partially at fault for causing the Chad and Chris crash, which was flipping scary.

trust4130

Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
Pennsylvania
Brian, I wish I could have seen your crash. Flipping OTB on that stepup would be ridiculous. Also, if anyone has footage of the crash that Chris and I took, I'd love to see it...

Chad.

Msisle Dad

Monkey
Jul 1, 2003
Catonsville, MD
_bp said:
Does my crash in qualifying count? Step up/off: about 25mph (or more) bike bucks: 50 feet to flat on back. I literally saw my riding career flash through my mind. Can't believe I only lost most of the skin on my back.
If that doesn't count, then at least I may have been partially at fault for causing the Chad and Chris crash, which was flipping scary.
I saw the whole thing... good roll out skills, I'd give you a 10

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
mobius said:
The no hander makes up for the crash.
dude that was bp who pulled the nohander in qualifiers?? i was sitting next to the step up for a while watching and i saw a huge nohander if that was u MAJOR PROPS! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: