Quantcast

>@<Mid Derp GMT>@<

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I was going to gift you the gift of a bear gif but I have plum run out. As a consolation I give you a spider gif

I've got no problems with spiders. MBC just assumes kill them when they are in the house, but she knows I don't like it when she does that. I just leave them be.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Hiking was gud today. Image size upload limit = no pictures for the monkeys.
Borrow my cell phone?

Oh, forgot to say what's up monkeys - I have literally done nothing this morning and now its afternoon. I'm giving away my Electra Amsterdam this afternoon. It had 2 flat tires. One of my road bikes also has 2 flat tires so it may be next.

I have some sort of rash on my knees, the left side is significantly worse and swollen but there is no pain or decrease in range of motion... it probably itches but I have a gallon of lidocaine and don't intend to find out.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Brought the hardtail in to work with me for some WAY over due maintenance.
I may have le borked, le bicycle. New chain, new rear derailleur. Spent half the day trying to get it to shift right but no joy. Hanger was slightly askew. Pried and pounded said hanger flat, still wont shift right. Perhaps frame is also askew? Giving up before I throw the bike across the ramp. Off to the bike shop after work I guess.

Last edited:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Afternoon!!

Melatonin....I would rather smoke a bowl full of Chantix, Bath Salts and Tide Pods before I ever, ever use that again to try and sleep. Every time I closed my eyes, it was like a Vietnam flashback scene from "Jacobs Ladder." :twitch:

Just got back from removing an awning from a customers wall in 100 degree heat....even through gloves, the metal was pure lava. We could have opted to do that in the morning, but that would have meant missing the graphic install on the campus at UNC - that's prime athletic-gear-that's-probably-way-too-small-on-her season...are you kidding me??

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
This afternoons ride plan might be about to get washed away by the big t-storm bearing down on us...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Eating pineapple when the top of your mouth is burned is a horrible idea and hurts like a bitch. But the pineapple is so good that I cannot stop eating it. Also it's the only food I have... Dammit.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Good Afternoon!!

Melatonin....I would rather smoke a bowl full of Chantix, Bath Salts and Tide Pods before I ever, ever use that again to try and sleep. Every time I closed my eyes, it was like a Vietnam flashback scene from "Jacobs Ladder." :twitch:
I had some pretty strange dreams the few times I took melatonin

We could have opted to do that in the morning, but that would have meant missing the graphic install on the campus at UNC - that's prime athletic-gear-that's-probably-way-too-small-on-her season...are you kidding me??
A most delightful time of year
soon to be yoga pants season!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I may have le borked, le bicycle. New chain, new rear derailleur. Spent half the day trying to get it to shift right but no joy. Hanger was slightly askew. Pried and pounded said hanger flat, still wont shift right. Perhaps frame is also askew? Giving up before I throw the bike across the ramp. Off to the bike shop after work I guess.
Pro-tip: Even though you may have ordered and received a 10spd derailleur from your favorite LBS, when you take it out of the box, verify that the derailleur is in fact not a 9 speed derailleur. :banghead:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Pro-tip: Even though you may have ordered and received a 10spd derailleur from your favorite LBS, when you take it out of the box, verify that the derailleur is in fact not a 9 speed derailleur. :banghead:
Just push the lever 0.9 of a detent each time you want to shift. This will be hard to hold in place in the middle of the gear range but you can do it

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Lunch date with the Girl Scout milf went awesome. She is weird, funny, smart, and very cute. I like her sense of adventure. She already has a bike. She paid. Never a good sign...

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
View attachment 130268 we found ourselves a new decal
That's (I believe) from a shop in Wilson, Wy. Their competition had shirts, hoodies, and stickers that said "Eat Food, Chop Wood, Ride Bikes".
The owner of Wilson Backcountry Bikes thought that was really sissy, namby pamby Zen bullshit...so had these stickers made in response.

Unless there is another backstory.