Quantcast

#@# mid FTS GMT #@#

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
'92 Silverado 3/4 ton long bed. Bought her with some of the insurance money from the first Corvette. :rofl:

Likely get an '02-'08ish 1/2 ton. The 3/4 ton was nice, but not really required. Then the idea of another Toyota, but would have to be pre-Taco and those have gotten sparse.
not sure sparse is necessarily accurate. there seems to be a good number of them around here, but the people that have them generally aren't selling.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
'92 Silverado 3/4 ton long bed. Bought her with some of the insurance money from the first Corvette. :rofl:

Likely get an '02-'08ish 1/2 ton. The 3/4 ton was nice, but not really required. Then the idea of another Toyota, but would have to be pre-Taco and those have gotten sparse.
my brother had a durango and a denali after someone had backed into his A6....talk about the biggest pile of shits in the world....happy with his vw atlas....

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

You talking T100 vintage, or Hilux vintage? There's a clean looking 82 Hilux in my area for the low low price of $15K. :rofl:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Gonna do the first night ride of the season with a buddy and his new lights tonight. @Adventurous let me know if you were up for mid-week night time shenanigans at llf, we should be able to make that happen.
Also dealing with a dying car battery or alternator crap. Battery is being charged and later tested at a local autozone. If bad, warranty replacement shall commence. If not, car trouble ahead.