Quantcast

Mid life crisis thread

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Dude, get out of LA for a bit. Do the RM couch tour for a while, ride some new trails, drop in to an open jam night at some bar you've never been before. Hit your reset button. Play.

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
pee in someones mouth while their sleeping, jump though a skylight onto a entertainment center. start a waterballoon fight with sxe vegans and fill the balloons with beer, cigarette butts and chewed up hotdogs.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I retired at 48. I realized I had maxed out my earning potential. Career change only meant I would be miserable somewhere else. I didn't need the money either. I have since dedicated my life to the attainment of waffles and petite young women with small boobs. So far so good.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I retired at 48. I realized I had maxed out my earning potential. Career change only meant I would be miserable somewhere else. I didn't need the money either. I have since dedicated my life to the attainment of waffles and petite young women with small boobs. So far so good.
I assume you do not share your waffles with the petite women less they become not so petite.

You should also buy them large fake boobs, and eat waffles in front of them.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I assume you do not share your waffles with the petite women less they become not so petite.

You should also buy them large fake boobs, and eat waffles in front of them.
My inability to maintain a relationship any longer then 2 months takes care of that. The brutal nature of my personality takes care of everything else.... I have always found that women with fake boobs are missing something in their lives. Mainly my money. Which is mine...... Mine not as in the bongcave but as is mine, not yours. Boobs seem to get confused on that point.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
So boobs are the answer! I'm hearing that you should get a boob-job. Problem solved!

Or... just combine all above advice: take a break if you can afford to, find some hotties, ride bikes/play outside, and let your brain reset. If I could afford to, that's what I would do! I just take unpaid time off right now because desk jockying sucks and I need to play. It's not perfect, but it works for now!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
So boobs are the answer! I'm hearing that you should get a boob-job. Problem solved!

Or... just combine all above advice: take a break if you can afford to, find some hotties, ride bikes/play outside, and let your brain reset. If I could afford to, that's what I would do! I just take unpaid time off right now because desk jockying sucks and I need to play. It's not perfect, but it works for now!
I like small boobs. Really I do.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My inability to maintain a relationship any longer then 2 months takes care of that. The brutal nature of my personality takes care of everything else.... I have always found that women with fake boobs are missing something in their lives. Mainly my money. Which is mine...... Mine not as in the bongcave but as is mine, not yours. Boobs seem to get confused on that point.
You should consider digging a boob cave, or like SB24 recommended just get your own implants..

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I like small boobs. Really I do.
Small boobs are great on their own but the fact that they stand up over time make them even better. Nice Big boobs are fleeting, itty bitty titties can last a long time. Little'uns win out if you integrate quality over time.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
At 32, I took up karate. At 34, I took up mountain biking. At 55, I still do both. The wife and I do all sorts of things together, and when we travel, we try and have some place to stay for free, or for little money. She makes more than I do, and I'm OK with that. This allows us to do things, like own a home, and travel. We also have nice toys to play with.

Get out and play in the wild. Take a sabbatical. Get away from everything and reboot.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Who said anything about changing gender ? I think skibunny meant just getting a boob job, nothing about rearranging the plumbing.

possibly
Whatever floats your boat.. that would certainly be a change in life direction! Will you go for dudes, Caitlyns, or lesbians?