Quantcast

>>>Mid week GMT<<<

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Ruined my back Monday cleaning out the shop.
Can barely move, can't even sit, missed testing day at computrainer class, bong shed and beer ineffective. 1/10

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Howdy.

I haven't done anything other than spend money and hit the bong shed over the last two days. I really need to get out to the forest today.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Sortawork from home. I killed one MT8 caliper when trying to make a Jagwire banjo work last night. Dafuq Magura, short bore and aluminum bolts? :/

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
8 degrees when I woke up. Garage door is sticking: will close a random degree then reverse, after which the garage door opener blinks its lights at me in anger. (This on the old rental house. New garage door works ok even though my Land Cruiser's HomeLink doesn't want to program to it.)

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Holy pasta strainer, total ice rink out there. A short ride around the hood on studded tires is super fun but one must not put a foot down - most surfaces are impossible to stand on.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Weird creepy freezing fog here, can't see across the parking lot. I think I'll mix it up and swim at lunch. I finally committed to watching Narcos - 3 episodes in and I like it.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Morning Monkies. It's 9AM here and all my plans for the day are done. I set the bar low so I could feel like a winner before I begin to assemble documents to support my 2015 Federal Tax proverty plea.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I love my biz insurance agent.
She battled my WC policy carriers audit correction down to $1500 from the original $33k.

Hopefully I don't total the truck delivering her some prosecco on these icy roads.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Oh hi der, it's smelly like hops where I be. How can that be?! I only have one arm and should be at home hiding in the bongshed. Not a chance! Thinking about buying some trekking poles so I can scout terrain when this cast comes off in a few weeks. Don't gimme gift cards! I want cash... trekking poles should actually be $$ towards a new shock on the scout.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Looks like weather has moved in, the mountains out of my Ski Haüs window are totally pocked in, man. I really should go ski regardless... think I'll do that now.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Going to meet with the Lawyers today. Then to the bike shop to buy a the proper cassette lock ring tool to remove a centerlock rotor of the wheels I am working on. I thought I had one. But I don't.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

My morning run mileage was a bigger number than the number of degrees it was outside. Took the women-folk for breakfast and coffee at my favorite spot, discovered a new coffee roaster just down the street on the way home. Now it's time for a nap.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I had to re-read the second sentence of this email..at first it sounds like we will be having a pot store in council chambers!!

Hello Everyone,

Hope the holidays are treating you all well. I’m just emailing as a heads up- this coming Monday, January 4th, the City will begin accepting applications for marijuana businesses at City Hall in the Council Chambers. We expect there to be a potentially large crowd outside City Hall the morning of January 4th- we will be directing people to line up on the Wall Street side of the building, and will be bringing them into the Council Chambers at 8 a.m. They will be given a number, and we will begin accepting their applications at 9 a.m.

If you arrive at City Hall before 8 a.m., please do not start letting folks into the building. We’ll have extra staff here early that morning, and a police officer too. I anticipate that you may have trouble parking near City Hall that morning.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
The new boots did their thing today and kept my feet warm and dry. Can't say that my left ankle survived, though. Big honking blister on it, or there will be by the time I go to sleep tonight.

I want to ride.