Quantcast

Mid-week ride: off calendar

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Sad, but true. We've been trying to night ride for two weeks now, and the rain has denied us the privilege each and every week thus far. :disgust:

Keep your fingers crossed, ladies and gentlemen. Eventually, we'll all go out and do a 2-3 hour night ride with headlights blazing. It'll be rockin'. :monkeydance:

-Mike

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Nice!

I go back on Wednesday of next week (February 6th I think) for more work. Hopefully we'll knock out the bottom half of my arm that day.

*bling bling*

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Haha

I think I am going to extend this one onto my chest plate. I am also planning on doing another shoulder to chest plate on the other side =]

Just need to come up with some design ideas now. I want the other shoulder/chest piece to be in black/gray. I want it to be scary looking (in a good way). I have always really liked scary looking tattoos.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Well, shoot... LOST comes back on tomorrow night, but I have work until 10pm. I was gonna' say that if you and the lady wanted to come over and watch it Saturday evening you could, but I need to talk to Jehn about that.

What about Sunday evening maybe?

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Unfortunately this weekend is kind of out for me. Its my moms birthday on Sunday. We are celebrating it Saturday as well.

As for Lost, I am going to be watching it at my brothers place tomorrow. In HD. On a 54 inch tv. I know that doesn't compair to what you have, but will do I guess. =]

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Haha...

No problem. We can converse about it here on Monday, after we have had a chance to watch.

Stupid writer's strike is going to be the end of this show. I swear it.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Some friends of mine were planning an Ord ride for Saturday. It's gonna' be like a 3.5-4.0 hour XC ride.

If I'm done working on my big-bike, I might head out there.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
I got suckered into going to a puppy adoption at Valley Fair Mall in Santa Clara.

Hahaha... If only I didn't love my fiance' so much. DANG IT!

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I dont think they are going to end Lost. They have a contract signed through 2010. =]

As for riding, it looks like its supposed to be clear all week. Score.

I don't think I can ride on Saturday since it is one of those rare occasions where my girlfriend has the day off. Well see if something changes. Otherwise, I might not get a chance to ride this weekend.

Maybe a night ride later this week? Thursday or Friday night work for any of you guys?

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Cannot do Thursday or Friday this week, sadly enough.

In fact, I can't do anything this week. Gym tonight, tomorrow is quality time with the fiance', and Wednesday is tattoo night. Th/F nights = work.

As far as Saturday goes, I'll start a thread about it... and you should come anyway, Josh.