Quantcast

Midday SST riders?

My schedule has opened up again. Just wondering how many people are there midday? I've noticed sometimes it's a bit dead before people get off work. And it's better to ride when others are around. But I don't want to have to wait til late afternoon every day!

Apr 28, 2006
Kirkland, WA
I'll be down there mid day Thursday, possibly Friday. I'd like to find a ride share though so I could get down there more often. If anyone is up for that PM me..

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
DBR X6 RIDER said:
Planning on heading down there Friday...probably early/mid-afternoon. Likely staying down there for a while.

you always promise that and never deliver! :D

HI ANDY!!!

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
seand said:
you always promise that and never deliver! :D

HI ANDY!!!
HI SEAN!!

Welllllllllllll, you know...I get to run around like a chicken with it's head cut off all week at work and commute 100-125 miles a week. It's so much easier to motivate the day before than it is on said day.

At least I'm being realistic this time and saying afternoon as opposed to morning.:nonono:

jumping_jesus

Monkey
Jan 23, 2006
in your mind
hey are you and kim goingto whistler this weekend i frogot if you guys said wether you were or not but if your not going until sunday you should roll out to the eastside with us on saturday