Quantcast

>>>MidDerp gmt<<<

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Surggeon has stopped by, room will be prepped in about an hour. But do to the other risks we are waiting for her cardiologist and a hemotologist to stand by during and after surgery.

Needless to say, nerves are racked. But hopes are high
-good vibes-

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Surggeon has stopped by, room will be prepped in about an hour. But do to the other risks we are waiting for her cardiologist and a hemotologist to stand by during and after surgery.

Needless to say, nerves are racked. But hopes are high
Hope all goes well for the misses. And as someone who has been dealing with an ill loved one for quite some time, I understand your frustration. Try to do something to blow off some pressure so you can continue to be supportive.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Off to the doctors. I am going to get tested for ALS. I am really really afraid. MRI's are very expensive.....

I need waffles....
Well dayum jd...

Don't do what I did when I had to go in the tube. Avoid quad shot espeesso drinks prior to the visit, makes ya twitchy.

Also wear your best man thong in case there are cute nurses handy or if they have a laxed dress code.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
This - and take some fuckin' ear plugs.

But no butt plugs. I think this may have already been covered.

We can all agree that further butt plug jokes are not needed. All the concern and thoughts of MY butt are appreciated, but not necessary. Thanks though.... One last time. My Butt. Pale, hairless, white guy ass. Nothing special....

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Gall bladder is out, that part went well. Now having a secondary procedure to clear the commom bile duct that is blocked with stones that were not seen on the mri. Could be an extra fifteen minutes, could be three hours

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Its times like this we need you folks need to post more pics in the "Post a picture of your dog thread" I don't have a Dog.