Quantcast

>>>Middle Derp GMT<<<

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
This is true, but it's still fun to try to string a run together on a nearly hiker-free weekday morning. I wouldn't go so far as to say that the climb was fun in order to earn that run, but such is life.

Thought this week had turned for the better until I called the bank and they told me they were returning the check my wife deposited yesterday for the sale of the apartment due to lack of endorsement on the checks. She went into a ATM at the bank to deposit instead of a teller. So now the bank is returning the checks to the address where we do not live. In a country were we will not be after Friday :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
I never endorse checks that I deposit in an ATM. Sorry to hear that they're fucking with you.

Labored on solar installation all day, panels are up and talking to inverters, now waiting for Green Mountain Power to inspect, run wires up power pole, and slap in a meter.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
watching the hellacopters play "toys and flavors" at roskilde festival and wishing i was there...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Followed too close to someone tonight and paid the price of having a big stick fly into my front wheel and rip a spoke out if the rim.

Last edited:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
That sounds like a too important transaction to handle via an ATM. Oh well, look at the silver lining - you have something tangible to bully your wife with, for the rest of this month. Good luck!
She has been through a lot so I will just just focus on getting this sorted out and have flowers ready when I pick them up in the airport.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Hello all. I rode a short loop at White Ranch this morning. Still can't catch @Full Trucker's Strava ghost but had a good time. Weekdays >> weekends, even though there are just as many off-leash dogs and clueless dog owners per capita.
Attempting to catch his times may be hazardous to your health. #themoreyouknow...
This.

Jeezus. Don't do this.

Just don't.

:dead:
Not sure if you guys are making fun of me or...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
First time down Porcupine Rim "dude, stay on my wheel" :shocked:
First time down Agate Creek "dude, just follow me" :o

My hazard warning remains.
It's not like someone knocked themselves right the fvck out on both those rides...

...only the one.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Sounds like Story Time, Uncle Nick! :D
4 of us, FT, Stoney, dude and me, railing down (I believe UPS or LPS)
Dude is long gone ... mach chicken style
FT is leading me blind with the 'just stay on my wheel' mantra.

We realize stoney had fallen behind (mechanical?) so we wait a while.

First riders pass. "hey did you see a big wookie back there on a yellow bike?"
riders: "yea, he's coming"
... wait ...
Next riders pass:
"hey did you see a big wookie back there on a yellow bike?"
... wait ...
next riders pass. ""hey did you see a big wookie back there on a yellow bike?"
riders: "yea we did, he's down, sitting on the side of the trail."

apparently teh stoney took a wee bit of an endo on the moabs. All was good in the end!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
4 of us, FT, Stoney, dude and me, railing down (I believe UPS or LPS)
Dude is long gone ... mach chicken style
FT is leading me blind with the 'just stay on my wheel' mantra.

We realize stoney had fallen behind (mechanical?) so we wait a while.

First riders pass. "hey did you see a big wookie back there on a yellow bike?"
... wait ...
Next riders pass:
"hey did you see a big wookie back there on a yellow bike?"
... wait ...
next riders pass. ""hey did you see a big wookie back there on a yellow bike?"
riders: "yea we did, he's down, sitting on the side of the trail."

apparently teh stoney took a wee bit of an endo on the moabs. All was good in the end!
It was Porc proper.

I'd say we were going at least Mach Fernando.

Dude was BeckleHoff.

And the one dude who stuck on my wheel remained unscathed.

Just sayin'

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
He has nothing to worry about. If the buyer wants the property and offered a instrument of payment. He is required on every level to honor the transaction. The County Clerk will make sure of it. The Title office will make sure of it. The real estate agent will make sure of it. The coop will make sure of it. They must get paid. The moment you tender payment on property in New York State. You start paying taxes. Your County Clerk will make sure of that. Care and control is enacted the moment you tender payment and the title office records the transaction. In Kings county if you renege on your instrument of payment you cannot transfer your Certificate of Occupancy or establish utility service without a registered title transaction. In NY the onus is on the payer not the payee....

Last edited: