Quantcast

))) Middle derp gmt(((

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Last day of the work week, and I do believe I'll be taking it easy.

Mouse trap worked last night. Got a little guy. He's now resting comfortably in the mouse habitat I built. Whether thats compassion or stupidity I'm not sure.

:wave:
Mornin!

Last day of the work week, and I do believe I'll be taking it easy.

Mouse trap worked last night. Got a little guy. He's now resting comfortably in the mouse habitat I built. Whether thats compassion or stupidity I'm not sure.
I exiles no less than three of the little buggers this morning.
trying to clean desk...missing a lense to be sold...check car?

View attachment 154181

still need to sell panasonic...
Lense?

lens/lense....whatever....missing a 18-55....its....somewhere....
Actually, I guess we need to give you a pass, language is a flexible beast.:

"Lense is accepted as an alternative spelling by Webster's Third New International Dictionary, but proscribed as a misspelling by Garner's Modern American Usage, Paul Brians’ Common Errors in English Usage, Robert Hartwell Fiske's Dictionary of Unendurable English and others."

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Here.

Also my Friday.

Last bit of shenanigans for 2020, then, non-resolution life changes coming, mostly cut back on booze and add water here and there. I'm at 32oz of water consumed in December. Unless it's flavored with coffee or hops/barley mix, I no drink.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
did you ski Monarch yesterday? how are conditions down there?
Yes. Decent powder day, something like 6 inches in 24 hours. Mirkwood was open, took two laps down orcs and the bowl. Still pretty boney in the windblown and high traffic areas, some runs still not open. Going to be a rough spring if nothing changes.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
What spice level did you have, my gringo friend

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I drove 20 minutes to the tire shop this morning to get my snow tires put on, only to find out I left the wheel lock key in the garage. :doh: So, that was an hour wasted. Kind of embarrassing too. Wife will bring the car back this afternoon.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Actually, I guess we need to give you a pass, language is a flexible beast.:

"Lense is accepted as an alternative spelling by Webster's Third New International Dictionary, but proscribed as a misspelling by Garner's Modern American Usage, Paul Brians’ Common Errors in English Usage, Robert Hartwell Fiske's Dictionary of Unendurable English and others."
I had a boss that used to say "Spelling is a personal matter."

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Saw some ridiculous mortgage rates being touted this morning, so I figured I'd head over to LendingTree just for the hell of it. Found this amusing when trying to get current rates for re-fi:

"we’re unable to match you with our mortgage lender partners because your requested loan amount is too low."

:fancy:

I had a boss that used to say "Spelling is a personal matter."
I'd kinda like to kick that person in the crotch. :homer:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
anyone heard of blackhills touring company....this is one of their tour vehicles...

20201230_163939.jpg

fuck a sprinter....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
On two occasions have passed VW buses climbing up to Skyline Drive on my bicycle.
i do not doubt that.

the 1300cc in my 65 beetle barely had the energy to get me up to nederland, colorado...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
just did my first run since I had my ankle rebuilt two years ago. My body said WTF. Did the run walk run thing with Watson for 25 minutes. The ankle is fine, the rest of me sucked wind big time..oh well baby steps. I want to get back into backpacking and riding steeps shape by mid summer

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
just did my first run since I had my ankle rebuilt two years ago. My body said WTF. Did the run walk run thing with Watson for 25 minutes. The ankle is fine, the rest of me sucked wind big time..oh well baby steps. I want to get back into backpacking and riding steeps shape by mid summer
every once in a while i run with my kids and am always amazed at how i can be in decent shape for biking but still have zero endurance for running.