Quantcast

(*) Middle Don't give a Eff GMT(*)

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
There's a light dusting of snow on everything. When my youngest came down this morning he was very happy. It's cool to see their enthusiasm.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
No snow here, just rain. Though it got down to 1c last night, so it was a close call on that front. Phew.

Ride night. Forgot my rain jacket, doh!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
was going to blow off work and ride, soaking rain has effed up that plan. might need to spend some QT playing spooky vidya games to get my head right. Been feeling well off kilter with the election coming up and the absolute devastation of our democracy tied to it.

In lighter news, I bought a new dropper post.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It's cold and this is supposed to be the last week of test case hell. Since I am the only one of the 4 of us to have done literally fucking anything, we are a little short of the goal. The goal was weak to begin with and yet still failed to meet it. Nice work, team.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Today is one of those days where I oughtta make a list of things that need doing... otherwise nothing will get done. Not really sure why that is, but it is that way. Otherwise, nothing to report. Stay safe out there, poo flingers.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Today is one of those days where I oughtta make a list of things that need doing... otherwise nothing will get done. Not really sure why that is, but it is that way. Otherwise, nothing to report. Stay safe out there, poo flingers.

Shit to do list:
1: make list
2: ??
3:??
4: Profit

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
present. we too have rain. would prefer snow. we need the precipitation though. was up entirely too late working last night, dragging ass now.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Confirmed from the US distributor there are no preorders available for the aftermarket version of the RXF38 coming out next year. OE equipped only, until mid-late next year at least.

Heart is sad, wallet is happy.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
so I picked off a ripe Habanero from one of my plants (crop two off of this plant this year) and cut off a slice to try it. Nothing no heat just a pleasant flavor. Major disappointment, so what the hell I took a big bite...holy shit flame on. Mouth on fire, eyes watering too late I swallowed belly warm Laughing in semi pain I walked into where Ruth was and told her what was happening. I could see two words in her eyes. "you dumbass"