Quantcast

@@@Middle finger GMT@@@

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Yo yo yo!

In the office for about 15 more minutes, then off to one of our global IT offices for a meeting with free lunch, then back to the office for a few hours and then GROUP RIDE MOTHA FUCKAS HELLSSSSSS YEAHSSSSSSS.

Also that burning ball of fire in the sky is exceptionally bright today.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Back from a trip to find a place to live. Rental/housing market is nuts up there. Went to one open house and 3 people wanted the place 3 minutes after they opened the front door. Have a verbal agreement on a place, waiting for the administrative stuff to go through. I actually managed to negotiate a lower than advertised rent. I hope no one walks in with the asking price before I can get shit signed.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I said good morning!!!

Ahem, sorry.
Rained most of the day yesterday and as much as I wanted to ride, 'hero slop' wasn't gonna happen.
Really, really would like to ride today, may not due to weather. Measureable snow coming. wtf. wtf indeed.

Coffee in hand. Bring on Wednesday, bishes.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Woot woot, up early to enjoy the privileges of having a steady job and enough to eat in a place where old soldiers shuffle safely down the street, I can relax on both sides of the tracks and maniacs don't blow holes in bands-men by remote control. So much to take for granted.

Yesterday was a busy day, picking up the new city van took almost as long as making the deal. I also managed to get funds to a bicycle shop in Wausau Wisconsin who hooked me up with a sizable discount on my latest two wheel dental assistant tool.

Today is rehab and a visit to the cardiologist then work. Rains are still here, great for wheat but not for riding.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Sign it now.
They have to confirm income/employement, check references etc. Renting a house is a risky game, diligence is required to prevent a place from turning into a meth lab or frat house.

Luckily I think their above market asking price has scared people away. Also a good means of filtering out the riff-raff. One just needs the to recognize this and be bold enough to negotiate.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
about to go to a meeting with our director and hr manager. all senior leaders are required to do so, ostensibly to review the results of last years' employee satisfaction survey. my department, however, is so small that the indivual comments couldn't be reported back, so i'm not sure what we're supposed to talk about for 2 hrs?

tl; dr: fts, beer at lunch

about to go to a meeting with our director and hr manager. all senior leaders are required to do so, ostensibly to review the results of last years' employee satisfaction survey. my department, however, is so small that the indivual comments couldn't be reported back, so i'm not sure what we're supposed to talk about for 2 hrs?

Off the oppressor!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Wait.

You're a "senior leader"?

:think:

:D

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

Perhaps, a spirited game of Duck Duck Brick.

image.png

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Meh. Sprinkler project has turned into much more than I had originally expected. Since shit storm approaches, I may continue to blow it off, though the hole in the back patio will probably bug me enough to finish it well before I actually need the sprinklers again. Imma try to squeeze in a ride today as well.

Rained most of the day yesterday and as much as I wanted to ride, 'hero slop' wasn't gonna happen.
Really, really would like to ride today, may not due to weather. Measureable snow coming. wtf. wtf indeed.

Coffee in hand. Bring on Wednesday, bishes.
6" of white stuff forecast for tomorrow...yay....not.
It's beautiful, if a tad chilly down south right now, but the old wounds are saying weather is definitely coming. I'm pretty uncomfortable right now.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hi! lmao

No morning workout meant an extra hour of sleep. 9 hours on a Tuesday night, tyvm. Intestinal wake up call would have prevented any additional sleep. I will take the douchey tri bike out for a ride around town after work.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Sure got colder. Its like my body has turned to summer temps and just went to bed early yesterday feeling cold. Looking forward to some warm weather down south in a couple of days.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Though it's a day off, I have to go to work and have a physical at our clinic (turn your head and cough. hhmmm, that's interesting.). Would've rather taken wife out on overnighter someplace to get out of Dodge, yet if it save $600+ on benie premiums, I'm ok with that......

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Happy Humping everyone! :banana::banana: Weekend fun planning has begun. I like this time of year because we don't have as many tourists.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Plan to get the Q7 is a go; Mom is sorting out how best to get the lease buyout transferred to us.

Snows probably going in on again tonight. :facepalm:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
how is the Q7 jiving with your mid life crisis?
Fine with Wifey's mid-life suburban crisis. I am keeping my mid-life crisis, so all good. Discussion is underway for whether we keep the Subie though and garage queen the M.