Quantcast

@@@Middle finger GMT@@@

Wheel, wheel.

In "Get Off My Lawn" news... went to "community night" soccer last night with my oldest kid (Columbine Football Club) and proceeded to fuck up my left quad. Eff. Too soon after the Sunday bike ride, apparently. :mad:
meh...

Texted @Bunnista this morning: "You riding?".

Reply: "Well..."

Devolved that @Bunnista and Petey were headed north to ride, and oil light on. And no drain plug.

So, to New Haven Junction to pick up a drain plug, to Hinesburg to deliver (Pete's car survived...), beer, bongshed, ride. Now, what was I doing?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Wheel, wheel.

meh...

Texted @Bunnista this morning: "You riding?".

Reply: "Well..."

Devolved that @Bunnista and Petey were headed north to ride, and oil light on. And no drain plug.

So, to New Haven Junction to pick up a drain plug, to Hinesburg to deliver (Pete's car survived...), beer, bongshed, ride. Now, what was I doing?
You know... bongshed might be just what the dr ordered for a sore quad. :brows:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Good bike ride tonight, I was running a bit late and didn't get to the trail until almost 5PM. That about the time the trails see their most use, I had to yield several times and once for horses. Horse people have a huge sense of entitlement to anywhere their horse can get to. I'm happy I don't run into many. I'm now looking for 3" cow bells to hang from the saddles of my bikes.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Balls hot ride this evening that I lead in a fairly swift pace.

Kinda interesting hr zones chart from the ride - the low hr part was about waiting for others. :nerd:

hr_160713.png

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
In line with the title of the thread, I saw the aftermath of a horrific cycling collision where it appeared that a car drove through a group of touring cyclists. I saw bodies on the ground and mangled bikes, but there were too many people and cops around to really tell the extent of the damage. The riders looked young. Saw a woman with a caved in windshield crying on the phone.
Put everything quickly in perspective for me on what was an otherwise frustrating day.
Worst part was seeing the tail end of the group farther down the road, who I am sure didn't know what had happened yet.
My heart went out to them.

Edit: http://www.kpvi.com/news/fatal-bicycle-accident-in-idaho-falls/article_3f4637be-496c-11e6-93a3-cf45cd989dc1.html

Last edited: