Quantcast

>>> Middle FTS<<<

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
2nd rainy day in a row. Ugh. Inside house chores, laundry, and our favorite pizza place later in the day. Somehwere in there is trainer time.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Work again. Remind me why we have to do this? Decided to put some leftover chocolate from fondue into my coffee this morning. It's good.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

What a start to the morning. Woke up to the phone ringing.....and ringing and ringing.

I am a calm relaxed person, so before opening the gates of hell before answering that type of call, I always like to take a brief moment and check my email, so I know what I'm walking into.

Call the person back and am immediately met with "oh why is no one answering the phone", "why does no one answer their phone when the manager of <insert whatever you want here> call" etc etc. So, in as stern of a voice as I can, without being aggressive, I just say "look we can sit here and argue about this phone shit or I can attempt to fix the problem. Can't do both at the same time, so you choose". I wish I could see their face, because the silence after that was glorious. Like yeah, maybe thats smart! Lets fix the problem that you're calling about, rather than going over something that neither of us have an answer for. :rofl:

ANYWAYS

Now I can have my coffee.

Hike night with the friends, as the snow is pretty much gone and the trails are probably sheets of ice. And its been raining since yesterday afternoon.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Hi frens
Was able to get my bum out of bed and did 45 minutes on the trainer, but zwift was absolutely fighting me and took way longer than I wanted. First it wouldn't load, then it wouldn't find my workouts, then it kept struggling to calibrate to 75w felt like 155. Finally got it there and got a workout in, but then it was time for real life. Got the kids to the bus and lifted some weights, and now I'm WFH

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Long weekend, so all three of us went and got the latest COVID and flu microchips inserted last night. No real side effects yet, except COVID arm is kinda sore, and I was pretty slow getting out of bed this morning. Cold and still a lot of snow on the ground so household chores and guitar are theme of the day.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

Hip locked up last night while stepping over the baby gate so I crashed through instead of floating over gracefully. I'm still hobbling around as a result. WTF body.
That's a long-term underuse from not riding bikes related injury, so sad, so easily prevented :(

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
It's the important things
push mowing a acre is nothing....really....

old house in virginia....more than a acre....not flat....it wasn't landscaped when we mowed it

Screenshot_20230104_114926_Photos.jpg

other house in virginia...between front and back....2 acres....plus what we mowed by the side of the road...

Screenshot_20230104_115232_Instagram.jpg

lots in highlands ranch aint that big....

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
push mowing a acre is nothing....really....

old house in virginia....more than a acre....not flat....it wasn't landscaped when we mowed it

View attachment 187254

other house in virginia...between front and back....2 acres....plus what we mowed by the side of the road...

View attachment 187255

lots in highlands ranch aint that big....
Who knew that steve came from landed gentry?

:fancy: