Quantcast

>>>Middle GMT<<<

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
No MTB race last night. The chick that needed a biker for a relay partner bailed on the race. Meh, isn't the first time a chick blew me off. So I played sherpa for MBC instead.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
month or so from vacation.....still trying to figure out driving routes.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Late night again getting the ceilings painted. Just need to do some touch up in a few places and I think it will be on to the walls. Going to do that tonight along with picking up some furniture. Not much else to report. Have a good one!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Quite sick last night. Shaking chills at 4 AM when I gave the baby a bottle. Thankfully fever seemed to break after that and now I'm at work, earning a living.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
painting sucks.
I have yet to do any interior work to my house other than furnish it. Granted everything was nearly flawless when I bought it, albeit not the most breathtaking color schemes. That may change this fall/winter though now that I have 80% of the bigger outdoor projects wrapped up.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I have yet to do any interior work to my house other than furnish it. Granted everything was nearly flawless when I bought it, albeit not the most breathtaking color schemes. That may change this fall/winter though now that I have 80% of the bigger outdoor projects wrapped up.
considering you don't have a woman living with you full time, your input is null & void.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
You should try painting. You have no idea how much fun you are missing out on. Especially with your OCD.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Doctor appointment with the wifey today, wow we are at six and a half months already!!! Man how time flies, been here in Montana for just over a year and I can say it was still a great decision to move

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I am a little freaked out this morning as I just got off the phone with my daughter and she will be coming to stay with me next week. This may not seem like news, but she has hardly spoken to me in 6 months. Not quite sure what has changed exactly, but I am not about to question it. She has only been out to the house once and liked it, but thanks to mom, decided she hated me for a bit.

Maybe mom has finally met (suckered) someone.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
oy sorry for the comment man. OMIF.

(open mouth insert foot)
It's a fear I have the less time she's with me. I have been trying to create a stable environment for her, but mom likes to put effort into making me the bad guy. You know what they say, "if you can't beat 'em, lie about them until they sound like an awful person so you look good" or something like that.

I just know she hasn't gotten to do a lot of things this summer while I have had to do things without her. So I will take whatever time she wants to give me at this point and make sure she has fun. She's going to love the boat.

<edit> I've invited her to concerts, events on the river, movies, dinner, whatever and wouldn't even get a response. Something has changed and I am somewhat suspect, but I love my daughter regardless of how insane her mother is.

Last edited:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
considering you don't have a woman living with you full time, your input is null & void.
I've made it clear numerous times it's very much MY house. Until we're married/she's paying part of the mortgage, she knows I make all house-related decisions.

And since owning a house on my own since age 24 was tough as fvck at time, she knows I'm serious about that.