Quantcast

@^@ middle GMT@^@

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Cat passed last night sometime. She was 17. I haz the sads today. Funny thing was we were gonna have the vet come by this week and do the deed at home. She must have sensed it. She had a good life as my wife’s work from home partner. We are officially a pet free home for the first time in 17 years. Kind of lonely walking in The door this afternoon and not being greeted by a meow or pile of vomit..
Very sorry to hear. I miss all my gone pets.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Flight delayed again...Inbound flight is taking the very scenic route to avoid storms.

I'm going to blame @Pesqueeb just because planes are involved and I'm blaming Trump because of his reverse climate change theory he just voiced.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
New manager shadowed me for the first half of the day and it went well. Apparently his only concerns with me are that I say "um" too much as a filler and that I could be more positive when telling someone they are invested poorly and we should make changes (positive-negative-positive). He expects any sales training, which is his specialty as a manager and why they hired him, with me to be negligible.

After explaining my background he kind of paused with an "oh, that is why this seems so easy and natural. This level of conversation and the dollars in play are way below what you've done in the past. This also makes way more sense why you were given these accounts." He also is already pushing me to get my CFP.

I then went to a different client and proceeded to meet one of the least pleasant people I had had the chance to interact with in ages. I was forewarned, but damn, this individual was unpleasant (think Roz from Monster's Inc, but worse).

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Worth pointing out that at the end of the movie she turns out to be leading an enforcement agency investigation. Hope you didn't try to sell anything shifty. :busted:
She's not her. She's been like this forever apparently.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Reworked my friends Gunite Pool into a Liner Pool. Plumbed the return lines into separate lines. Put them in @ 40". Came out fucking awesome. Some back breaking shit. I had to give someone a heart warming chest punch. I said I was sorry but it corrected the situation, so actually I wasn't. If he shows up for work tomorrow it will be all good.