Quantcast

@^@ Middle GMT@^@

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I think the cat got the hint to shut up in the morning. It still jumped on the bed, but slowly layed down beside me instead of standing at my head meowing.

Last day of work. Preparing for shitshow.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning, my little churros! I've already had a full day! Got up early and dropped off my election ballot at town hall, then headed over to the pool for 2700 non-stop yards. Walking to my car after my swim, I found $25 on the ground but returned it to the person working the front desk at the pool. Hopefully somebody comes looking for it. I swim at a school and my first thought was it could have been a student that dropped the money.

Aaaanyway, hopefully my bike build gets finished today! I need to call CapitalOne and give them a heads up on the charge.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Got a parking ticket when we were in Telluride, which I have lost. We probably threw it away with other garbage/detritus when we unloaded and cleaned out the van after the trip. Sunofa!

Oh and hey... have y'all heard that Bike magazine is shitting the bed? What's gonna happen to us? I feel like an orphan already!

;)

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Got a parking ticket when we were in Telluride, which I have lost. We probably threw it away with other garbage/detritus when we unloaded and cleaned out the van after the trip. Sunofa!

Oh and hey... have y'all heard that Bike magazine is shitting the bed? What's gonna happen to us? I feel like an orphan already!

;)
Just call. Most small munis are cool with anything that gets them money.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Just call. Most small munis are cool with anything that gets them money.
Yeah that's my plan. I figure they have the license plate number, they should be able to find it. And I have the envelope that was with the ticket, so I know the date/time as well.

In other FT updates... got up early to go for a ride but I'm feeling less than awesome... a weekend of riding/hiking/drinking at altitude with smoky air and allergies seems to have my chest all fucked up. A little better today than yesterday, but gonna go easy today then hit it hard for the Front Range 'Rona Fest tomorrow with @Pesqueeb and his new bike.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Holler back, young-ins.

Another day making the world turn. Got the tires on the truck rotated yesterday, which was necessary, yet always a bit of a bear.

Today, I shall concentrate on being wonderful.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
WORK (not to be confused with BORk!)

Spicy thai last night. Oof. good thing I have leftovers for lunch.
Might try to pedal later, if the air cooperates. I'm so over this fatigue problem. Sign me up for all the experimental drug treatments at this point.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Picked up new-to-me road bike yesterday. After spending several hours cleaning the filth off it, there's a quick ride planned after work. Should be interesting since I really haven't ridden a road bike in 15 years.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
We're taking our temperature, duh.

My dad is coming over in about 45 minutes, and I'm trying to find our fv¢k!n9 thermometer. My intention was always to make sure I didn't have a fever before meeting you blokes for riding tomorrow, BTW.

EDIT: But I very much appreciate the reminder.
You can tell the difference by the taste.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
We're taking our temperature, duh.

My dad is coming over in about 45 minutes, and I'm trying to find our fv¢k!n9 thermometer. My intention was always to make sure I didn't have a fever before meeting up with @SkaredShtles @Nick and @Pesqueeb for riding tomorrow, BTW.

EDIT: But I very much appreciate the reminder.
Found our thermometer... 95.6°F. I might be a zombie, but no fever.

CC: @SkaredShtles @Pesqueeb @Nick

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
usually in the low to mid 97s as well. so if we're all regularly in that range where the hell does the 98.7 "average/normal" temp figure come from? paging @Toshi to the white courtesy phone