Quantcast

(*) Middle GMT(*)

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
A few more inches of the snow stuff on the ground overnight. I should go shovel some areas as I didn't do much with the 8" from Sunday night.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Snowed about 2" last night. Layla woke me up last night for a bathroom trip, which is rare. Wifey got me a couple CBD sparkling waters and that shit has put me to sleep hard the last few nights, which has been great and much needed.

Presenting my business plan this am and apparently our director will be on the call.

Parts should start arriving today. I should really get my jack stands back from my buddy in Denver this weekend. @Pesqueeb So uh... when do you feel like helping with the a/v again? :twitch:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. As I just mentioned in the covid thread, I am sleepy as hell right now after a solid night of sleep. Not sure if that is due to my covid shot yesterday but I may have to step away from my desk and take a nap. I can barely stay awake here. Coffee isn't helping.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
'Morning. As I just mentioned in the covid thread, I am sleepy as hell right now after a solid night of sleep. Not sure if that is due to my covid shot yesterday but I may have to step away from my desk and take a nap. I can barely stay awake here. Coffee isn't helping.
have you tried turning yourself off and back on?

here, woke up at 4:36 in a "nightmare" where a bee was stinging my arm. Couldn't get back to sleep easily so I went for a workout at 515 and now my hands are cheezburger.

I successfully completed a fun project last night so I look forward to you retards making fun of me once I post it.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Juat spent 3 hours doing an in-depth comparison of the chemical and physical properties of several different commercial Nalgene bottles. What can I say, my contributions are vital to the continued success of my employer.

Now to find a machine shop to quote a personal project...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
have you tried turning yourself off and back on?

here, woke up at 4:36 in a "nightmare" where a bee was stinging my arm. Couldn't get back to sleep easily so I went for a workout at 515 and now my hands are cheezburger.

I successfully completed a fun project last night so I look forward to you retards making fun of me once I post it.
Lemme guess, you fabricated sodium metal brake levers to keep your hands warm in the rain?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Great start at work today. Opened my email and found one from a manager who added me to an email chain - an email chain started by another manager essentially saying that IT (ie, me) is doing a poor job and that emails are sent every day about this and that and blah blah blah.

I responded with facts, noted in easy to read bullet points, contradicting everything the original email.

I shit you not, within 5 minutes that original manager sent a reply apologizing and backpedaling on everything that was said. Victory.

What is wrong with some people? If you have a legitimate issue, just tell the person so they can improve. And don't lie or exaggerate.

ANYWAYS, sun is out! Grilled some homemade chicken burgers last night in shorts and tshirt, that was very welcoming.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
My 3-year-old likes when I make up stories for him on the drive to daycare every morning. This morning he wanted me to tell him a scary story, so I made up a story where at the end a ghost jumps up behind him and yells BOO! There's a 5 second pause, then he asks "and then I kick him in the nuts?"

Almost crashed from laughing so hard.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I had the weirdest fucking dream last night. Gonna post about it here caus' it's just weirding me out. I dreamt I was out at a lake-house with a buddy and our kids. He shot a goose out on the water (not abnormal, he's a big hunter). Then we were grilling on an open fire, and I was grilling my buddy. On a spit. Kept turning him over and over and he was getting nice and golden. Then he got up, all barbequed an shit, and started chasing me and the kids around. Woke up and couldn't shake the image from my mind. Just disturbing. Not him chasing me around, but fucking barbequeing a person... ugh. :bad:

My wife dreamt that she was carrying her dad's coffin again (he passed last May), and was all distressed and sad. So I didn't share my dream with her. Figured this is as good a place to share as any. :D

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Must be the night for weirds dreams, I don't recall any specifics other than I got shot which woke me up with a jump, disturbing the wife.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I had the weirdest fucking dream last night. Gonna post about it here caus' it's just weirding me out. I dreamt I was out at a lake-house with a buddy and our kids. He shot a goose out on the water (not abnormal, he's a big hunter). Then we were grilling on an open fire, and I was grilling my buddy. On a spit. Kept turning him over and over and he was getting nice and golden. Then he got up, all barbequed an shit, and started chasing me and the kids around. Woke up and couldn't shake the image from my mind. Just disturbing. Not him chasing me around, but fucking barbequeing a person... ugh. :bad:

My wife dreamt that she was carrying her dad's coffin again (he passed last May), and was all distressed and sad. So I didn't share my dream with her. Figured this is as good a place to share as any. :D
Mmm... long pig.

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Damn near threw Haley through the wall this morning and might have (figuratively) if I had been closer. It's mildly snowing, super light dusting at this point, but the sidewalks have <.5" because it mostly didn't stick from the warmth yesterday. I see Haley walk outside to join the girls across the street, who she normally goes with - be it car or walk. Loud and clear in the most entitled voice I have ever heard out of her "are we seriously making that walk today?". I yelled at her to put on a hat and gloves and deal with it, which she did not like. But the arrogance that she just assumed she was getting a ride when neither Wifey nor I told her she was getting one, which we always do... OMFG.

And she's exceptionally pissy because last night I took away friend & electronics time and dessert for a week because she wouldn't brush her teeth then proceeded to slam the door repetitively while I was trying to put Hannah to sleep. She got the present of getting her ears pierced for xmas, but the requirement was that she has to prove the ability to maintain basic personal hygiene for 30-days straight (brush hair and teeth, deodorant, showering with soap, etc.)We're 3-months in and she still doesn't have pierced ears...

If I had pulled this shit when I was her age my Dad would have beat the living shit out of me on the spot (and did more than once), which is why I didn't do it after a certain point, because I learned my fucking lesson real fast.
/rant

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Here. Snowed about 2" last night. Layla woke me up last night for a bathroom trip, which is rare. Wifey got me a couple CBD sparkling waters and that shit has put me to sleep hard the last few nights, which has been great and much needed.

Presenting my business plan this am and apparently our director will be on the call.

Parts should start arriving today. I should really get my jack stands back from my buddy in Denver this weekend. @Pesqueeb So uh... when do you feel like helping with the a/v again? :twitch:
Sparkling Stoney

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Damn near threw Haley through the wall this morning and might have (figuratively) if I had been closer. It's mildly snowing, super light dusting at this point, but the sidewalks have <.5" because it mostly didn't stick from the warmth yesterday. I see Haley walk outside to join the girls across the street, who she normally goes with - be it car or walk. Loud and clear in the most entitled voice I have ever heard out of her "are we seriously making that walk today?". I yelled at her to put on a hat and gloves and deal with it, which she did not like. But the arrogance that she just assumed she was getting a ride when neither Wifey nor I told her she was getting one, which we always do... OMFG.

And she's exceptionally pissy because last night I took away friend & electronics time and dessert for a week because she wouldn't brush her teeth then proceeded to slam the door repetitively while I was trying to put Hannah to sleep. She got the present of getting her ears pierced for xmas, but the requirement was that she has to prove the ability to maintain basic personal hygiene for 30-days straight (brush hair and teeth, deodorant, showering with soap, etc.)We're 3-months in and she still doesn't have pierced ears...

If I had pulled this shit when I was her age my Dad would have beat the living shit out of me on the spot (and did more than once), which is why I didn't do it after a certain point, because I learned my fucking lesson real fast.
/rant
next time she asks to go skiing remind her about the time she bitched about having to walk in a half inch of snow, then go skiing by yourself.

or introduce her to the stone cold stunner.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Yeah, baby, just got a new account with a decent sized surgery center.
client is happy, doctor is happy, MA is happy, my bosses are happy.
Good day so far!
(and will be much easier to tell them that I am disappearing for two weeks)

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
hello all

ultrasound service is pretty busy today. My Twitter presence may only be at 80% of baseline